Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Mountain Classic Tournament
I think Pikeville could cause some damage
SLHSCard Wrote:clay will struggle to make it past hazard. in my opinion clay will be lucky to go .500 this season,

You may be right, but if Hazard does beat Clay Co. then I think they will make it to the finals against JBS. It could be a preview of the 14th region championship game.
if cumberland and hazard meet up in the second round that should be a great game. clay and hazard definately have a hard road if either of them makes it to the final game.
SLHSCard Wrote:if cumberland and hazard meet up in the second round that should be a great game. clay and hazard definately have a hard road if either of them makes it to the final game.

I agree :Thumbs:

I think it will be a good game either way (Hazard or Clay) against Cumberland.
JBS easy.
FullCount Wrote:I understand that, but when it comes to a H.S. Basketball tournament, I really don't think that matters.

JBS is matched up with Knox Central. The Panthers are very capable of beating JBS.

If WYMT wanted JBS to win... they would have matched them up with Clay County.

jbstepp, all of the neg talk was brou
The WYMT has had some memorable games in the past, especially in the Bobby Keith era, and whose to say that this tournament does not give its viewers another one. My pick is Hazard and JBS in the finals with a win by JBS by 5.
I would say Jbs and Hazard with Jbs coming out with the tourey win.Big Grin Cool Smile :Cheerlead
Is everybody looking over the 13th teams? Be careful.
I think that everyone looks for Hazard and JBS to be in the finals, which I agree with.
I think you will see JBS and Cumberland in the finals with JBS taking the title for the second year in a row....
bluegrass15 Wrote:jbstepp, all of the neg talk was brou

HUH???

I don't understand what that post is even about.
I think Cumberland is the sleeper. I think they could be in the finals against JBS.