Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Cincinnati Bengals
This years Bengals schedule:

Thumbnail(s)

Reds suck so I'm ready for some Bengals!!! LET"S GO!!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • -STAT-, 16BBall Fan, Bluecat
Pretty solid schedule, obviously looking forward to that week 2 matchup at KC. AFC North has shaped up to be the toughest division in the NFL, MNF matchup at Dallas should be fun as well. @Old School Hound I am just like you, had enough of the Reds a month into the season, ready for Football now!
[-] The following 2 users Like -STAT-'s post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Old School Hound
This is a very manageable schedule, IF Joe Cool is back and healthy. Bengals window to get back to the Super Bowl is still open, even in the minefield that the AFC is right now, they have a very solid roster. And they might be able to avoid their usual slow start this year, as they will definitely be favored in three of the first four weeks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
Looks like he's back...

Joe Burrow threw a 60-yd. dime to Jermaine Burton.  

https://twitter.com/i/status/1792654026871632293
That’s what I’m taking about! And by the way OSH, you and I both loved the Chase Brown draft pick last year, and he was really coming into his own by the end of the season. This year it’s Burton from Alabama, who catches the pass in the clip above, that I thought was a great pick. With Tyler Boyd gone, the Bengals need another reliable receiver, and I think this dude may well be just that.
(05-22-2024, 05:45 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: That’s what I’m taking about! And by the way OSH, you and I both loved the Chase Brown draft pick last year, and he was really coming into his own by the end of the season. This year it’s Burton from Alabama, who catches the pass in the clip above, that I thought was a great pick. With Tyler Boyd gone, the Bengals need another reliable receiver, and I think this dude may well be just that.

I loved the Chase Brown pick. Looking for big things from him. Glad to see Mixon move on. I loved the Jordan Battle pick, and you see what he became (#1 ranked rookie DB by PFF, I believe) .  I love the Burton pick . I think he was a steal in the third round. If the OL can stay healthy, especially Trent Brown, we might have the best protection for Burrow since he's been a Bengal.  I thinks Mims is going to be a really, really good tackle. He was a steal also, I believe. Just a freak athlete. And I love Myles Murphy. Got better and better as the season went along. Dude's another freak. Looks bigger than last season. Gonna be an absolute beast!!!  I'm excited. Can you tell???   lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • -STAT-
Oh, me too! The Bengals are no longer the Bungles anymore, especially when it comes to the draft, where they have been about as good as any franchise over the last 5 years or so. Of course, keeping Joe upright and healthy is always going to be the key factor, if we can do that, we should be right in the mix for an AFC title.