Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic 31 Johnson Central 0
(11-19-2023, 01:40 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 01:26 AM)Woodsman Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 08:07 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 08:00 PM)Woodsman Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 03:59 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I was scratching my head and thinking what? LOL. then I see this. I was fixing to debate with you lol.  Smile I have to assume that JC was still injured going into this game, because I expected a different outcome. 

AS for me: Covington Catholic is good but they aint Corbin or Boyle good. No, they are not the favorites unless you live close to the River up North...
Great analysis. There is zero chance you have watched Covington Catholic play a down this year…..or football ain’t really your thing. I’m guessing both are true

If you are saying that to me, I have watched them in person. Only team I havn't seen is Paducah Tilghman.
In very curious as to which cov cath game you watched?

Covington Catholic reminds me of Beechwood when Cam was the QB. The TE is for real. CC goes in the direction with the ball on which ever side the big tight end is on. He is a primary target. They run the ball somewhat but thats not their game. Nice QB pocket passer but not a Kid Elam. Some kids goes both ways on o and D. Yeah, I have seen them.
Good luck with that break down. You clearly need a larger sample size.
(11-19-2023, 02:05 AM)Woodsman Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 01:40 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 01:26 AM)Woodsman Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 08:07 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 08:00 PM)Woodsman Wrote: Great analysis. There is zero chance you have watched Covington Catholic play a down this year…..or football ain’t really your thing. I’m guessing both are true

If you are saying that to me, I have watched them in person. Only team I havn't seen is Paducah Tilghman.
In very curious as to which cov cath game you watched?

Covington Catholic reminds me of Beechwood when Cam was the QB. The TE is for real. CC goes in the direction with the ball on which ever side the big tight end is on. He is a primary target. They run the ball somewhat but thats not their game. Nice QB pocket passer but not a Kid Elam. Some kids goes both ways on o and D. Yeah, I have seen them.
Good luck with that break down. You clearly need a larger sample size.

The man knows what he is talking about and gives unbiased opinions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!