Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
83.33%
Danville
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County at Danville 10/20
Breathitt County (3-5)
Aug 18, 23 Belfry home (L) 14 - 48 
Aug 25, 23 Perry County Central away (L) 26 - 29 
Sep 1, 23 Lewis County home (W) 63 - 13 
Sep 8, 23 Johnson Central away (L) 0 - 41 
Sep 15, 23 Hazard away (W) 41 - 6 
Sep 22, 23 Letcher County Central home (L) 21 - 25 
Sep 29, 23 Somerset home (L) 21 - 42 
Oct 13, 23 Leslie County home (W) 48 - 14

Danville (0-8)
Aug 18, 23 West Jessamine (L) 27 - 34 
Aug 26, 23 Pulaski County home (L) 6 - 47  Whitaker Bank Pigskin Classic 
Sep 1, 23 Boyle County home (L) 0 - 56 
Sep 8, 23 Mercer County home (L) 10 - 48 
Sep 15, 23 Knox Central away (L) 40 - 50 
Sep 28, 23 Campbellsville home (L) 6 - 36 
Oct 6, 23 Leslie County away (L) 19 - 25 
Oct 13, 23 Somerset away (L) 7 - 50

Recent History
Nov 27, 1998 Danville 31 Breathitt County 15 Class AA Football Playoff
Aug 25, 2000 Danville 28 Breathitt County 0 Pride of the Mountains Gridiron Classic

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...4f744f4d3d
If Breathitt lost here falling to 1-2 in the district, Danville would also be 1-2 as would Leslie be 1-2. Breathitt would have lost to Danville & Somerset, Danville would have lost to Leslie & Somerset, Leslie would have lost to Breathitt & Somerset. I believe the tiebreaker would be by RPI which right now would be Leslie, Breathitt, Danville. Unless I’m mistaken, Danville can’t raise their final standing with a win here, but Breathitt has second place on the line Friday night. Not likely that Breathitt loses here, but still interesting to consider.
Danville’s woes continue, I’ll take BC
Breathitt by 30
Breathitt big
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
As I've said all season, Danville just doesn't have the power on the lines to win this game. And playcalling last game was atrocious. Baughman is your best athlete and the Ads weren't doing a good job getting the ball in his hands versus Somerset.
BreathittCounty easy!!
BREATHITT BIG! Lock up the #2 seed.
Leslie presented the Admirals with their best chance of victory. It looks like Danville will fall to 0-10. Is this likely to be the first zero-win season in the history of Danville? Perhaps the Ads will pull out a victory here or against Bardstown, but it doesn't look good.
Don't expect Danville to get right in this one.

Breathitt 35
Danville 10
Breathitt 34-14
Breathitt will win this one.
Breathitt seems to have improved during their bye week. I understand that Leslie County is no juggernaut, but Breathitt dominated the Eagles in all aspects of the game. Breathitt seemed to be more focused, and although they were undisciplined at time with penalties, it was a big improvement from what we have seen all year. This game will be similar with Breathitt being the more physical team, especially upfront. Danville has some talented players who could create problems for the Bobcats, but I think the offensive and defensive lines from Breathitt will be too much for the Admirals to overcome. I look for a competitive game early on, but Breathitt will take control in the second half. I look for Breathitt to take care of business next week at Prestonsburg and finish with a 5-5 record. Breathitt wins 45-14.
Breathitt might be a tough match up in the first couple of rounds of playoffs. Their bad loss was simply handed away. Otherwise, they don’t have any glaring terrible defeats. They could potentially fix the discipline issues and run the ball and catch weather or other breaks. They will win this game easily.
I think the Admirals get their first win 22-20.
I actually agree with this. I've never cheered for the Ad's, but this Friday night go Admiral's. Lol
What happens to the district if Danville wins? 

Unless a miracle happens then Somerset will beat Leslie County tonight. That would leave Leslie, Breathitt, and Danville with 2 district losses each.
Breathitt walks.
I can’t see how Breathitt can flag their way into a loss this game so I think Breathitt wins