Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 59 Perry Central 52
Final from Paintsville.
Congrats Tigers, to Landon Slone on hitting 2,000th points tonight!
Perry Central has an excellent bunch of players. They have good size, and quick guards who can shoot from the outside exceptionally well. I was rather impressed by Paintsville's defensive intensity tonight. They played very hard for 4 quarters especially on the defensive side of the ball. Congrats to Landon on this great achievement and to the Tigers on the first win of the year.
Congrats to Landon on hitting the 2,000 park mark!
Shane Grimm picked up his 1,000th point tonight as well.
How did the Kelly kid look for PCC?
Congrats Tigers
Congrats Tigers and Slone!
Congrats Paintsville
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
MVP2 Wrote:How did the Kelly kid look for PCC?

What number was Kelly?
If he was #10 he probably could have shot threes all night if they hadn't focus alot of "D" on hin from the time he crossed center court.
I would have thought paintsville would have won by more at home. I seen PCC vs Cumberland and thought Cumberland was overated in the 13 region, but now I may have change my mind.
Congrats Tigers!
Shouts out to Lando & Grimmie!
Bundy 0 points?????????????
Assists... how many assists did Bundy have?
Lisa Douglas Wrote:Assists... how many assists did Bundy have?

John Doug on the sports this morning said he had 9 assists. Good going Bundy.:Thumbs:
Kinda surprised that the Tigers didn't score more, but a win is a win know matter how many points are scored.
Lisa Douglas Wrote:Assists... how many assists did Bundy have?

He looked like he had matured alot over the off season. Made some wise decisions with the ball.
happyface Wrote:I would have thought paintsville would have won by more at home. I seen PCC vs Cumberland and thought Cumberland was overated in the 13 region, but now I may have change my mind.
You saw Cumberland without (according to Harlan County sports writer John Henson) the best point guard in the 13th Region and they still beat a quality team on the road, and any team that can hold a quality opponent to 9 points in the 2nd half has got to be a great defensive team. Having said all of that however I could see how someone could watch an ugly defensive struggle like that and not really know all of the facts and think what you obviously did.
Watchful Eye Wrote:What number was Kelly?
If he was #10 he probably could have shot threes all night if they hadn't focus alot of "D" on hin from the time he crossed center court.

No, Kelly was the big man #33.
Congrats to Slone and Grimm --- two well deserving players.

I didn't expect Paintsville to win by this much!
Look out..I think Holland will Perry tough to beat
KCCFAN23 Wrote:Look out..I think Holland will Perry tough to beat

Holland is at Hazard, not PCC anymore.
Harlan Man Wrote:You saw Cumberland without (according to Harlan County sports writer John Henson) the best point guard in the 13th Region and they still beat a quality team on the road, and any team that can hold a quality opponent to 9 points in the 2nd half has got to be a great defensive team. Having said all of that however I could see how someone could watch an ugly defensive struggle like that and not really know all of the facts and think what you obviously did.

This is true. Sometimes offense can fool you.
perry central really good man to man defense probobly the best defense in the 14th region iv seen so far.....
Great Job Coach Bmr Good Luck This Year.
Congrats Tigers!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Paintsville is looking very good this year...this might be this year....but who knows people and including myself have been saying this for 4 years now so who knows.....but right now them and valley are my two picks....
LIPS Wrote:Paintsville is looking very good this year...this might be this year....but who knows people and including myself have been saying this for 4 years now so who knows.....but right now them and valley are my two picks....

Paintsville will fall apart...give it time. Valley is the team to beat.