Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Stockton
I noticed on http://www.ekminers.com that he was no longer on the roster.....
I heard that he was just out of shape. But it would have been nice to see a former UK player on the team.
blackcat_student Wrote:I heard that he was just out of shape. But it would have been nice to see a former UK player on the team.
Yes it would have..but not him!
I heard he was injured and unable to preform and that was the reason he was cut from the roster.
Uncle Buck Wrote:I heard he was injured and unable to preform and that was the reason he was cut from the roster.

Thats what I heard too.
I heard he had a broke foot
He was at the game on crutches. They only dress ten players at a time so it appears he is on the injured reserve list.
He was looking a little chunky.. So it may be a little of both. Out of shape and on crutches.
I heard the miners had signed Orbzut. Anyone else heard this?
Hadn't heard that about Obzrut....Last I heard, he was cut by the Pacers and playing for the New Jersey Mad Ants or something like that.....Saw that on here....

Does anyone else think that Brandon Stockton looks like Carlton off of the Fresh Prince of Belair? haha
Football Frenzy Wrote:Hadn't heard that about Obzrut....Last I heard, he was cut by the Pacers and playing for the New Jersey Mad Ants or something like that.....Saw that on here....

Does anyone else think that Brandon Stockton looks like Carlton off of the Fresh Prince of Belair? haha

haha
Orbzut was drafted by the Miners this year, but was picked up by the Pacers. Once he got cut by the Pacers, he became apart of the New Jersey team.
I heard that he is on the injured reserve list.
Football Frenzy Wrote:haha
Smile Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]