Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs South Floyd
interesting game. Everyones thoughts.
Coming off a good and decisive win against ER may give the Raiders the confidence they need to pull off a victory. Some of the Tigers may have "visions of roundballs bouncing in their heads."
But, I will still give the edge to the Tigers, just on pure athleticism.
This is a game that Paintsville could lose. South Floyd has all the confidence in the world right now, so I'm gonna go with the Raiders in a upset. Good Luck to both.

South Floyd- 28
Paintsville- 20
Paintsville better watch dat *** against the Raiders. The past two games have been really close. Look out for the well coached Raiders in this game.
This is always a good match up. I think this will go down to the wire just like the Pike Central game did. If SF can have long drives that take up most of the quarters then I think SF could pull and upset. If Paintsville can get some offense going I don't think it really should be close.
If coach Donnie Daniels controls this game, like he has the last two meetings, and stays away from the turn overs SF wins this one.
Elwayfan Wrote:Coming off a good and decisive win against ER may give the Raiders the confidence they need to pull off a victory. Some of the Tigers may have "visions of roundballs bouncing in their heads."
But, I will still give the edge to the Tigers, just on pure athleticism.

There's only one I can think of and doubt he is thinkin about basketball right now. The last thing he and the rest of the seniors wanna do is have their high school football careers ended by South Floyd. Paintsville overlooked SF that last meetin IMO and it almost cost em. I look for the Tigers to come out fired up and ready to play this time around.

Paintsville 33
SF 18
The first game was close until the 4th qtr. I expect this one to be about the same, with Paintsville winning by a couple of TD's.
If Donnie Daniels' boys can run the ball and eat some clock, keep turnovers down and take advantage of any Paintsville mistakes, they should win this game.

South Floyd picks up playoff win #1 in school history with a 38-30 victory over the Tigers!
The Tigers need to come out and hit'em in the mouth! If they don't than it might be one of those games that everyone will talk about for many years to come. Paintsville should be the favorite but things might get interesting! If I am not mistaken SF had the lead at half time in the last meeting. This could be a big WOW game!
I agree with like someone said earlier, No Way Paintsville is gonna let SF end their year! Paintsville is gonna be ready& fired up! It wont be like last time!

Paintsville-38
South Floyd-22
Raiders All The Way Big Dogs But close in the end
Should be a good game...but I see Paintsville playing in Pike Co. come next week..lol
I'll take Paintsville in this one......Should be a good one though
Redneck Wrote:There's only one I can think of and doubt he is thinkin about basketball right now.

That is one more player than it needs to be thinking about something else other than the task at hand.
Capt. DH Wrote:That is one more player than it needs to be thinking about something else other than the task at hand.
I have known this (One) you speak of for nearly his entire life. He is not in any way ready to trade grass for hardwood. I have not heard anything but football from anyone in his family! Basketball has it's time and place, but this is neither the time, nor the place! He and the rest of the Tigers are ready.
PHS by 3 TD's.
Paintsville by 2 TD's.
i think south floyd might win in a very close game
sf-20
p ville- 14
You guys must be drunk...

Paintsville 38
South Floyd 0
ima take the Raiders in this 1.. but only by 6.
gonna have 2 say.. 18-12
Does Paintsville have anyone out of the line up for tonight's game?
Watchful Eye Wrote:Does Paintsville have anyone out of the line up for tonight's game?
Butcher for sure, not sure about any others
Capt. DH Wrote:That is one more player than it needs to be thinking about something else other than the task at hand.

I never said he was thinkin about basketball. I said that he wasn't, I talk to JD all the time and the only thing on his mind is puttin it to SF and another chance at Pikeville.