Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Central
55.00%
Clay County
45.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Co @ Perry Central
Whats everyones thoughts?
The loss of #23 may hurt the Commodores a bit but I think they will still pick up the win. Good Luck to both.

Perry Central- 35
Clay County- 26
i think clay will come ready to play and pcc doesnt have there best player i dont think

PCC- 35
Clay- 42
Who won the regular season game between these two teams
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thnk Perry will win this one in a close game!!
Perry's D has been stepping up Clay better watch out
Perry 35
Clay 21
Home field advantage is worth at least a touchdown in the playoffs..........

PCC 38
Clay County 29
Cards09 Wrote:Who won the regular season game between these two teams

PC won 68-57.
Even though the game is played at Perry Central, i believe wit the Travis guy out i see clay winning this game. It will be a very close one.

Clay-48
PCC-42
BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!
For some reason I'm thinking Clay but should be a good game with a lot of points scored.
cougar_54 Wrote:Even though the game is played at Perry Central, i believe wit the Travis guy out i see clay winning this game. It will be a very close one.

Clay-48
PCC-42
BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!

Without Travis, it should hurt the commodores but they did beat Prestonburg without him so it should be a good high scoring game! Clay Co will be looking to get the Dores from a few weeks ago, also PCC D has been steping up like someone said earlier! I cant wait for the game!

Go Dores

PCC-48
Clay Co-38
I'll take Perry again, they have played very well in the last few weeks. Good luck to both teams. Where will this game be played at?
I'll take Perry by 6 in OT...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I'll take Perry by 6 in OT...

Smile Smile Smile Smile When I first glanced at your post, I read it as Perry by 1 in 6 OT and I thought, man what a bold prediction.
Spartan4Life Wrote:I'll take Perry again, they have played very well in the last few weeks. Good luck to both teams. Where will this game be played at?

Perry Central.
Perry-28
Clay-42
**Note**
I was just informed that playmaker #23 Demetri Travis will be playing 2mar night, after getting his hip knocked out of place last week against Prestonburg. That's huge for the Commodores!
Pcc
Should be another offensive shootout, but I think PCC (as much as it pains me to say it) will play LCC in an epic 5a matchup come next week. I thought id never say it, but I think the Commodores have a legit shot at making the 3rd round and winning a district championship. THAT IS IF AND ONLY IF PCC can play well without theyre star receiver Demetri Travis who is still on injured reserve..lol IDK who comes out but good luck to both teams.

PCC-48
Clay-42
Perry Co.