Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
40.00%
Highlands
60.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Highlands 9/09
(09-09-2022, 09:48 PM)Hound05 Wrote: I’ve never followed anything raceland. But the fans on here have made me haha. If this one goes down like it’s been going, it’s gonna be interesting on here….. I hope buffs19 sticks aroind after a comment like that.

Buffs 19 is not from Raceland.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-09-2022, 09:52 PM)Jarons Wrote:
(09-09-2022, 09:48 PM)Hound05 Wrote: I’ve never followed anything raceland. But the fans on here have made me haha. If this one goes down like it’s been going, it’s gonna be interesting on here….. I hope buffs19 sticks aroind after a comment like that.

Buffs 19 is not from Raceland.

None of the Raceland fans on here have ever said Raceland is #1. We know our history of falling short in playoffs too well .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Highlands 24 Raceland 7 1:43 2nd quarter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland needs to punch one in here before the half or this could get ugly.
24-7 Highlands Halftime
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This place is like Paintsville with MONEY...
Highlands 24 Raceland 14 3rd quarter
Highlands is getting very chippy. Three plays in a row with a taunting or unsportsmanlike penalty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
24-14 Highlands end of 3rd quarter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The FACT that Highlands is only beating Raceland by a couple of scores is embarrassing.  No disrespect to Raceland, but a 5A school should not be in a battle with a Class 1A school.  What's is worse is the number of Personal Fouls and Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalties by Highlands.  COMPLETELY ON THE COACHING STAFF!  You ran Weinrich out of Fort Thomas and got what you wanted, but this is down right EMBARRASSING!  Get your shit together!
Rams getting their hind ends smoked.
Great effort by the Rams. Now everyone knows what your made of. Couple plays and this could have been a different score.