Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Football Communities Hit with Flooding
My heart goes out for all of our communties hit with this flooding. I hope all of you are safe and will be praying for all of you. From what I am seeing it is from Clay, Jackson County all the way to Letcher and Pikeville. Looking like it has hit all of our Mountain programs. People are still not found and this is a life changing event for some of these folks. Houses and business destroyed. Unbeilievable. God speed for the help!
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • BEChargers, GOREDDEVILS
So sad. I know these things are much bigger than football but if anyone hears of any teams losing all of their equipment or things like that please share. Let this community pull together for each other.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!
Prayers
[-] The following 3 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!, Patriot1
Praying from Arkansas
Prayers for all of the Eastern Kentucky families dealing with the floods.
Isaiah 26:4
Prayers for all the families out there. It’s terrible that this time of year is supposed to be one of the happiest there is. These tragedies are bigger than football.
Prayers for healing and comfort for all the affected families, that a merciful father lay his loving hands on their communities and programs.
Prayers from the western end of the state. We are no strangers to the devastations of flooding from the Ohio, Mississippi, Cumberland & Tennessee Rivers. However, the geography of the mountains makes the flash flooding so much more dangerous than our lower flat land flooding. Hang in there, and God bless.
Ashland fire/Greenup County emergency management sent boats down to help in the areas affected. Also Boyd County Emergency management and Carter County.