Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County's Acie Waller
I've been hearing this kid is really good, i havent had a chance to see this kid play but from what i hear he's up there with some of the best wr 's at Lawrence County, i would just like to know how good he is
RedSeal Wrote:I've been hearing this kid is really good, i havent had a chance to see this kid play but from what i hear he's up there with some of the best wr 's at Lawrence County, i would just like to know how good he is
IMO Acie is most likely the go to guy this year and IMO the better of the WR's we have this year . Now are you asking if he's up there with the best WR's lC has had then I will say not even close because that would put him up there with G. Parker and They just not to many in the state that would be that good Acie is a good player and a good kid but he's no were near the level of a Parker . But he's most likely the best we have this season and it's mostly because of his hands because he doesn't drop very many . We have had a lot of drops this year and he has had some of his own but like I said he's the go to guy when the QB drops back to pass . I would love to see him play at the next level along with all the other seniors . Good luck to all of them :thumpsup:
someone told me they other day that they are a couple of NAIA schools looking at him
RedSeal Wrote:someone told me they other day that they are a couple of NAIA schools looking at him
I think thats GREAT I hope he get's what he want's . I think he good do really well at that level. Good Acie:Thumbs:
What a great kid, all around!!
My family and I wish him the very best for the rest of his senior season and whatever comes his way post high school. I'm sure he'd be an asset to any team.
Well could you say the waller kid is one of the top 10's wr in Lawrence County's history
RedSeal Wrote:Well could you say the waller kid is one of the top 10's wr in Lawrence County's history
I could say that because I can't name 10 really good WR from LC you got to remember LC is famous for their running not their passing but I think that will change in the future.Wink
I think the Waller kid is ok. Not great, not bad, but okay. Good kid, average receiver.
Now how can you even say the Waller Kid is average recievier, when he has caught 40 balls for 609 yards on the year and 5 td's, and from what ive heard hes one the best players on the team.
WYMT had highlights of Lawrence Co. last week against Letcher Co. Central.

Waller looked pretty solid. He had 3 catches and a touchdown on their highlights.

They mentioned how Waller had good size and might be getting some looks from colleges.