Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne vs Paintsville (15th Region Tourney) 3/3
I gotta give it to Westside and all the others it’s been very easy not to like Paintsville the last two years atleast. Not because of the kids just the fans and some faculty. One guy cheered for everyone Martin County played in the tournament because he couldn’t stand the thought of Paintsville getting demolished in district play. I’d go back and watch a live stream and there he’d be cheering against Martin County every game religiously. Then when Paintsville got beat 1st round he was drinking the “Besty Layne will win region” kool aid when he’s probably one of those on here hating on Bestsy Layne . “No shot Pike central beats them”. Guys one of the few clowns that make Paintsville disliked. Paintsville didn’t use to be like that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gold River's post:
  • Westside
(03-08-2022, 08:40 PM)Gold River Wrote: I gotta give it to Westside and all the others it’s been very easy not to like Paintsville the last two years atleast. Not because of the kids just the fans and some faculty. One guy cheered for everyone Martin County played in the tournament because he couldn’t stand the thought of Paintsville getting demolished in district play. I’d go back and watch a live stream and there he’d be cheering against Martin County every game religiously. Then when Paintsville got beat 1st round he was drinking the “Besty Layne will win region” kool aid when he’s probably one of those on here hating on Bestsy Layne . “No shot Pike central beats them”. Guys one of the few clowns that make Paintsville disliked. Paintsville didn’t use to be like that.
So one person represents an entire fan base. Got it.
I think some people on this site need to fully access what they see on here every year and actually think about some odd occurrences. Because some are obviously not fans of the school, they overlook the obvious. You see new usernames and old ones disappear of people that refuse to actually have any discussion about sports. They have to attack every little post that has the name paintsville on it. They love posting random rumors and doing whatever possible to tarnish the schools reputation. Instead of taking any of those coincidences into consideration a few jump on that bandwagon blindly, when in reality if they knew what kind of people they are siding with they would most likely be embarrassed.
(03-08-2022, 09:16 PM)2000PHS Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 08:40 PM)Gold River Wrote: I gotta give it to Westside and all the others it’s been very easy not to like Paintsville the last two years atleast. Not because of the kids just the fans and some faculty. One guy cheered for everyone Martin County played in the tournament because he couldn’t stand the thought of Paintsville getting demolished in district play. I’d go back and watch a live stream and there he’d be cheering against Martin County every game religiously. Then when Paintsville got beat 1st round he was drinking the “Besty Layne will win region” kool aid when he’s probably one of those on here hating on Bestsy Layne . “No shot Pike central beats them”. Guys one of the few clowns that make Paintsville disliked. Paintsville didn’t use to be like that.

You're the worst of the bunch.  You are constantly calling people haters if they post anything that you don't like.  It's comical.
(03-09-2022, 09:29 PM)Westside Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 09:16 PM)2000PHS Wrote:

You're the worst of the bunch.  You are constantly calling people haters if they post anything that you don't like.  It's comical.
False. I said that when people continue to say the same thing over and over again they are haters. The other times I said it I did so to make you laugh because you find a lot of things funny apparently and I like to make people laugh. So stop hating you hater.
I can’t believe it but I’m going to defend a Paintsville poster haha, I actually think 2000PHS is a good poster. He usually has solid insight. Paintsville does catch a lot of flack, some deserved some maybe not, and he just gets fed up with it just as some of us get fed up with people who are constantly attacking the schools we back. Anyways, you guys can carry on with your bickering haha. It’s kinda entertaining.

For the record, I also enjoy Redneck’s posts. Ok that’s all the love I can give Paintsville for the year of 2022 lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Micro-Brew's post:
  • Woodrow F. Call
I enjoy Redneck's post as well as 2000 PHS.  I have nothing against these members.  I just like to have some fun on here and poke them, and they don't mind poking right back.  It's all in fun.  For the record, I will always be right, and they will always be wrong.    Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • 2000PHS