Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Morris LCA signs with Navy
Lexington Christian Academy OLB, SS Tyler Morris makes it official with Navy. Tyler is slated to play Striker a hybrid linebacker position that will allow him to use his freakish athletic ability to roam the field on defense. Tyler is one of 4 LCA players signing with D1 programs today.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Tigerallamerican's post:
  • Bull got out!
Awesome! Congratulations!!

I’ll definitely be watching. I like watching the annual Army and Navy game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Tigerallamerican
Good for him. A quality football program, a quality education, and the security of knowing you'll have a good job that will set you up for success for the rest of your life.
(12-15-2021, 02:15 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote: Lexington Christian Academy OLB, SS Tyler Morris makes it official with Navy. Tyler is slated to play Striker a hybrid linebacker position that will allow him to use his freakish athletic ability to roam the field on defense. Tyler is one of 4 LCA players signing with D1 programs today.
Did he play against Beechwood in the Finals or was he hurt?  I remember #4 being a freak and all over the field, but I don't remember anyone else standing out like #4 on defense.
Congrats and Good Luck young man. Thank you in advance for your service. Look forward to seeing you in the Army/Navy game, my favorite game of the year.
Yes he was the one that had the scoop and score for a TD. He was applying pressure all game and plays OLB. He led LCA in sacks this year.