Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13 Year Old Dies From Football injuries
This happened yesterday.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/14318251/detail.html
where at!!! I never heard about it.
cougar_54 Wrote:where at!!! I never heard about it.

Click the link to see where at.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thats awful. His family will be in my prayers
That is so sad! Sad
Prayers to his family.
Very heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers are with this young man, his family and friends, coaches etc.
This is horrible.. I have will have him in my prayers
Very sad. Sounds like one of those freak injuries that no one ever expects. I've seen plenty of people land on their head and nothing like this happen.
Thats horrible... Prayers and thoughts are with his family and friends.
SAD, SAD, SAD! Thoughts and Prayers go out to his family friends and teammates!
GOD help his family, give them peace and someday understanding. Amen
this is horrible and heartbreaking...i am kinda confused with the story though they said that he was running with the ball then was tackled from behind and then tossed in the air causing him to land on his head...I just dont c how that happened like that...anyone reading it diffrently??
THIS IS SO SAD and so scary. Prayers from Belfry
A parents worst fear. My heart goes out to his parents and family. They are all in our prayers.
i feel so bad for his family. powell countys thoughts and prayers will be with his family and friends.
sad news, but the numbers indicate a decline in deaths in sports related activities, with only 1 person last year compared to 3 the year before. I know it is heartbreaking for that family and their friends. Just remember that TODAY is a gift thats why they call it the PRESENT, enjoy what you have , dont waste time wanting or wishing, love as if there is no tomorrow and never go to bed mad at someone. There is no tomorrow.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:sad news, but the numbers indicate a decline in deaths in sports related activities, with only 1 person last year compared to 3 the year before. I know it is heartbreaking for that family and their friends. Just remember that TODAY is a gift thats why they call it the PRESENT, enjoy what you have , dont waste time wanting or wishing, love as if there is no tomorrow and never go to bed mad at someone. There is no tomorrow.

Amen bro amen
Very, very sad. My prayers go out to his family and friends everyone that was involved.