Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final: Cov Cath 8 Highlands 7
Both teams were not impressive. All Highlands and Cov Cath do is run their QB 90% of the time. Then people think they’re hero’s.
(10-15-2021, 10:02 PM)bo67 Wrote: Both teams were not impressive. All Highlands and Cov Cath do is run their QB 90% of the time. Then people think they’re hero’s.
Isn't it Amazing how tradition drives people's perception.....especially AP and Sportswriters across the state.  Paint drying was more exciting than this one.  Reason why POLLS mean Absolutely NOTHING!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Here to help's post:
  • bo67
Any given Friday in this district, but after this game, Cooper stock is a buy.
Highlands TD was by the defensive.

Cooper will beat Highlands next Friday
Very poor coach by highlands in my opinion. Highlands has no one who will lower their head and pick up a hard one or two yards. Special teams are awful and along with coaching cost highlands this game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sstack's post:
  • bo67
(10-15-2021, 10:18 PM)bo67 Wrote: Highlands TD was by the defensive.

Cooper will beat Highlands next Friday
First and goal from the 2 yard line and you cannot get it in. That’s really sad. Especially when your coaching runs the ball outside with noon who everybody in the stadium knows he’s going to keep it. There’s no running back on that team that  the coaching staff trust in running the ball hard up the middle two or three times to pick up 2 yards?
Then when they lost a yard on 3rd down. Sorry but I kick the field goal.
(10-15-2021, 10:44 PM)bo67 Wrote: Then when they lost a yard on 3rd down. Sorry but  I kick the field goal.
You are right. Know one could score making three points huge in this game
[-] The following 1 user Likes sstack's post:
  • bo67