Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sayre
10.34%
Pikeville
89.66%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sayre @ Pikeville 10/08
(10-07-2021, 05:40 PM)Hambley Wrote: the last 5 years we have seen the Panthers run the I in the post season. With this years personnel I would be surprised if we didnt see it again.  Another interesting fact is the 2015 state title Pikeville team was a 2 loss team.

I don’t remember seeing I last year or the year of the championship.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
i would love to see a pikeville middlesboro game this year they have not played for about 20 years that use to be a big game
Pikeville is gonna smoke some Sayre hind end. 35-14
Game Day!
(10-08-2021, 02:22 AM)mr yellow jacket Wrote: i would love to see a pikeville middlesboro game this year they have not played for about 20 years that use to be a big game

PHS & Middlesboro played a two-game contract in 2013/4
Game day Panthers well your record right now is 0 -0. This is the season those last games don’t matter. Time to get your heads on right and play like we as Panther fans know you can and seen. Buckle up and get ready this Sayre team isn’t coming to lose. Do your jobs and all gas no brakes and

(10-08-2021, 01:25 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: Game day Panthers well your record right now is 0 -0. This is the season those  last games don’t matter. Time to get your heads on right and play like we as Panther fans know you can and seen. Buckle up and get ready this Sayre team isn’t coming to lose. Do your jobs and all gas no brakes and
I forgot GO PANTHERS!!!
Update?
Pikeville was up 29-0 last I heard.

Pikeville 36 Sayre 0 Halftime
(10-08-2021, 09:23 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: Pikeville was up 29-0 last I heard.

Pikeville 36 Sayre 0 Halftime
Like playing by themselves. lol
Pikeville-46
Sayre-6
Running clock
Sayre plays nobody and goes 5-0 and have fans talking of going undefeated.
Welcome to Pikeville. Play somebody
43-7 Final