Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tolsia, WV 27 - Pike Central 6
Anyone know the results of this one?
Tolsia won, not sure on the score, i heard it was something like 27-8.
The score was 27-6
not bad against a talented team...keep your heads up and come back next week ready to play
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:not bad against a talented team...keep your heads up and come back next week ready to play

I look for Pike Central to give Sheldon Clark a good game next week.
Belfry_99 Wrote:I look for Pike Central to give Sheldon Clark a good game next week.
yep, me too.
So Tolsia is a pretty good team>?
Yeah Tolsia is a good football team...PCC must have played some pretty good football. The Hawks dont get much of a breather against SC next week, lol..Good luck Hawks!!
Congrats Tolsia
Congrats Rebels
Congrats Tolsia...Hawks, you've done so great this year. Keep it up!
This game could have been alot closer but turnovers and freak plays came back to bite the hawks.
Tolisa is the real deal in WV. I predicted this win. I would love to see Belfry play this outstanding WV team.
Tolsia is good, but Belfry would whip the daylights out of them. I predicted it too, but Belfry would beat them by at least 25..
Pirate4Life Wrote:Tolisa is the real deal in WV. I predicted this win. I would love to see Belfry play this outstanding WV team.
I think that applies to this years team but Im not sure about last year. Tolisa lost to a very good Wayne team in the AA WV Championship game. I would have loved to see a Belfry / Wayne game or Belfry/Tolisa battle
i believe pike was the better team
i also think they can be a power house
a ghood game will be leslie vs corbin this week
how is bell co doing this year
bell will prevaill
soldier22lc Wrote:a ghood game will be leslie vs corbin this week

random?
wait till new harland comes together they will be the team of the year next year
what do u think on leslie and corbin
i take leslie by 30
and that leslie will also take the distict tittle this year too
Close this thread
Congrats Tolsia! I am from WV and now live in KY. Good to see a WV team whoop up on a KY school.
See also "calpreps.com"...WV owns KY in Football !!!...LOL...it's not that bad. WV leads 9-6....uh, make that 10-6...lol