Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble in Danville
I guess the Admirals HC Mark Peach dismissed his new defensive coordinator Tony McCombs and several players skipped practice in protest.
(08-25-2021, 11:19 AM)BEChargers Wrote: I guess the Admirals HC Mark Peach dismissed his new defensive coordinator Tony McCombs and several players skipped practice in protest.

I heard quite a few players walked out.  Why was Coach McCombs used?
I don't know why he was used or dismissed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Westside
What a mess.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoShamBo's post:
  • BEChargers
My team needs some players and a former Danville coach Smile
That's not good
Even being from the other side of town, I feel for the Danville players, students, and fans. What a train wreck the entire school system is currently.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel55's post:
  • BEChargers
(08-25-2021, 02:48 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: Even being from the other side of town, I feel for the Danville players, students, and fans.  What a train wreck the entire school system is currently.

I live up in NKY and even up hear we hear plenty of how much of a train wreck DHS is right now. They apparently have a longtime baseball coach who rules the roost in the athletic department and was one of the driving forces behind the Clevenger ouster. From all reports he sounds like a real dandy of a human being. Not someone I think I'd much care to know.

Then there's this McCombs guy who I was told got his panties in a gigantic wad after losing out on the Christian Co job. He was at Mercer under Buchanan and skipped out on that job after a year or two, then was at Bryan Station under Hawkins and skipped out after a year, ended up as an assistant this year at Danville under Peach and he parts way with Peach midseason because he wasn't having his "but I used to play in the NFL" ego stroked and then goes and blabs all about it to Larry Vaught. Sounds like another dandy at Danville.

I wouldn't want much of anything to do with DHS right now, personally. Makes me feel genuinely bad for the kids in the school and on the football team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheOracle's post:
  • Iam4thecats