Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 26 - Phelps 6
Just a final score...South Floyd improves to 3-2.
It looks like SF has the upperhand for the #3 spot in the district.
bigpun Wrote:It looks like SF has the upperhand for the #3 spot in the district.
Why not #2???
They still play Pikeville.

It could happen.
bigpun Wrote:It looks like SF has the upperhand for the #3 spot in the district.
You cant forget about AC....I saw South Floyd last night and they didnt impress me...I look for Ac to get the #3 seed and SF #4
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Why not #2???
They still play Pikeville.
It could happen.

Come on FOX. I honestly don't see that happening.
I think SF is the 3 seed that is just my opinion though.
I agree Fox, That's why we play the games. The UK/UL game came out different than everyone thought. You should always stand behind your team #1 or #100. SF opened some eyes at Paintsville this year. Great Win Raiders!!!:letsparty
No, they opened some eyes during last years Paintsville game.
SF & P-ville played on 9-7 with P-ville winning 27-14
Last year the score of the Paintsville/South Floy game was 8-0. Whicj is actually a closer game than this years. That is why I made my point.
Good effort by the Phelps Hornets don't hang your head boys keep pushing things will change. . Congrads on the win go to SF.
This is the worst team Phelps has ever had by far... its sad to watch sometimes... They really need someone to come in and turn the program around from the bottom-up..Its not going to happen over night but this is just sad
Congrats to Donnie and the boys!!! Good win for the Raiders...They will be in the postseason and looks like they finish as a 3rd seed. If the team keeps improving, they may give someone a scare come the playoffs as most opponents underestimate the Raiders talent. Hopefully, it will lead to Donnie's first playoff coaching win.

Good job Raiders!!!
Congrats S.F.! Phelps, just keep working hard!
Congrats SF...and keep pluggin Phelps..
Congrats Raiders!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Raiders
jammin' jamey Wrote:Congrats to Donnie and the boys!!! Good win for the Raiders...They will be in the postseason and looks like they finish as a 3rd seed. If the team keeps improving, they may give someone a scare come the playoffs as most opponents underestimate the Raiders talent. Hopefully, it will lead to Donnie's first playoff coaching win.

Good job Raiders!!!

I think AC and SF are tied for 3rd right now. (After AC defeated BL). The Red White and Blue Bowl on 10/19 will determine the 3rd and 4th seed. Both AC and SF haved defeated Phelps and Betsy Layne, and have both lost to Painstsville and Pikeville.

Congrats to them both for securing a spot in the post season.
gotcha2 Wrote:I think AC and SF are tied for 3rd right now. (After AC defeated BL). The Red White and Blue Bowl on 10/19 will determine the 3rd and 4th seed. Both AC and SF haved defeated Phelps and Betsy Layne, and have both lost to Painstsville and Pikeville.

Congrats to them both for securing a spot in the post season.

I was predicting that the Raiders will finish as the 3rd seed, which would mean I think they will defeat Allen Central in the RWB Bowl. Big Grin
Good win Raiders.See you in the Red,White and Blue Bowl.
The Raiders have not lost to Pikeville. They play next weekend.
Nascar99 Wrote:The Raiders have not lost to Pikeville. They play next weekend.

Yeah, I realized that after I finished that post. Good Luck to SF against Pikeville. After Pikeville's loss to Belfry this week, I'm sure they will be pumped up and ready to get back on the winning side of the game.
good win raiders, im glad to see you all in the playoffs this year
Good luck Pikeville (Honaker boys)
good win raiders. glad to see you playoff bound! good luck againist pikeville this coming week.
i think sf will go deep in the playoff..........with triplett rockin on both sides of the ball the skys the limit