Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland vs Ironton Updates
End of 1st qrt. Ashland 0 Ironton 0
Ironton recovers a block punt at the 5 yd line and scores with 0:15 sec. in 1st. half. Ironton 7 Ashland 0
Ashland cannot catch a break this season.
Ironton scores again with 7 secs to go after a rashard carter fumble

Ironton 14

Ashland 0
halftime
When a team scores on you 2 times in 14 secs you have a serious problem lol.
I'd say, was the fumble on the Kickoff return?
GRIZZ Wrote:I'd say, was the fumble on the Kickoff return?

They had a 10 yard return on the kick off and on the next play the fumble happend. b97 said carter tried to get fancy.
When will people learn to quit getting fancy, lower their pad level and deliver the blow. Just hold on to the ball and come out the second half and try to get something going. Now they have dug themselves into a hole that is going to be tough to come out of with how their offense has been this season.
Yeah they keep the turnovers down and this game is 0-0 going into halftime both teams are way down this year. Ironton is not the Ironton of past years they will be lucky to win 5 games this year.
Stats at the Half.

Total yards:

Ironton - 94

Rush - 54
Pass - 40

Ashland - 72

Rush - 72
Pass - 0
Ironton scores with 0:50 sec left in 3rd Ironton 20 Ashland 0
Another Ashland tomcat turnover another Ironton score. thomas intercepted by ironton

Ironton's offense sucks this year but because Ashland is turning the ball over so many times and giving Ironton good field position Ironton hasn't had to go more then 40 yards for a score

Ironton 20

Ashland 0 3rd quarter
Another int for Ironton.
Well I guess when things are going your way nothing can go wrong. Any new updates? Has Ashland managed to salvage a solid drive tonight?
Ironton 27

Ashland 0 4th quarter looks to be a long season for Ashland
GRIZZ Wrote:Well I guess when things are going your way nothing can go wrong. Any new updates? Has Ashland managed to salvage a solid drive tonight?

well yea now against Ironton 2nd team d
Ironton 27

Ashland 7