Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Stadium?
Whats everyones favorite stadium? (EXP. Parking, Seating, Atmosphere, and Field) Besides your own schools stadium.

Parking- Shelby Valley

Seating- Belfry/Shelby Valley

Atmosphere- Belfry/Johnson Central

Field- Shelby Valley
Parking - Russell

Seating - Ashland

Atmosphere - Belfry (Vipperman)

Field - Ashland
As a player, the atmostphere at Vipperman Stadium was amazing!
Since we're not including our school or in my case my Alumni ,I gotta go with Belfry.Everything about it was good except the visitors side way too small.How come?
RUSSELL has the best parking, biggest visitors seating.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Field- Pikeville

Atmosphere- Pikeville

Parking- Russell

Seating- Ashland
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:RUSSELL has the best parking, biggest visitors seating.

pikevillepanther#11 Wrote:Field- Pikeville

Atmosphere- Pikeville

Parking- Russell

Seating- Ashland

Besides your own school.
How come nobody has the Old Vipperman as best parking haha.
Parking - Shelby Valley
Seating - Ashland
Atmosphere - Sheldon Clark
Field- Shelby Valley
Belfry Wins Wrote:How come nobody has the Old Vipperman as best parking haha.

I had the oppurtunity to witness the final game there. Hated the parking, the stands, the field and most of all the outcome of the game....:p Smile Smile
Belfry Wins Wrote:How come nobody has the Old Vipperman as best parking haha.

It seemed like every time I went there I had to park on that blind curve, and I thought for sure everytime I was gonna get hit. Love it there, but it was a dangerous place to park.
blackcat_student Wrote:It seemed like every time I went there I had to park on that blind curve, and I thought for sure everytime I was gonna get hit. Love it there, but it was a dangerous place to park.

In 04 I drove a big motor home down there and had to park it in that darn curve until we walked up and talked to someone and they let us park at the stadium gates.Big Grin
best place to park was behind the post office, I parked there and walked every game. I love our new stadium, it is awesome, but that atmosphere at Vipperman and just the memories is something that is to be missed.
I think Belfry should have a game were they go back there, talking about fun.
Belfry Wins Wrote:best place to park was behind the post office, I parked there and walked every game. I love our new stadium, it is awesome, but that atmosphere at Vipperman and just the memories is something that is to be missed.
I think Belfry should have a game were they go back there, talking about fun.

Next Year Belfry should have a bowl game and it should be between Belfry and Prestonsburg.
I parked on the highway in the turn lane, How stupid is that??????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
the old Fleming Neon field has some crazy atmospheres back in the day..I still hated them though, lol..hated that field, school, team..but the atmosphere was pretty crazy..Belfry/Prestonsburg '04 had the best atmosphere I've ever witnessed at a game though. Bar none..
Parking - Greenup Co

Seating - Parkersburg, WV.

Field - Ashland

Atmosphere - Ironton, OH
Parking - Russell

Seating - Russell

Atmosphere - Belfry (CAM)

Field - Ashland
Field- belfry
Atmosphere-belfry
Parking- russell

Seating-russell