Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16th Region
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Do you know how many people throw no hitters through 3 innings? It happens in a lot of games. I don't mean to keep raggin on you, but this is just crazy talk. Greenup mercy ruled East, which would leave you to believe they will do the same to Lewis, and they are in your region. So I don't think it matters who you throw, Greenup or Boyd, or even Ashland and Raceland will beat Lewis every time.

I agree that Greenup and Boyd might beat Lewis every time, but I disagree on Ashland and Raceland. I think that Lewis can beat both these teams and they will give Greenup and Boyd a tougher game than anybody else in the region.
lewisfan21 Wrote:I agree that Greenup and Boyd might beat Lewis every time, but I disagree on Ashland and Raceland. I think that Lewis can beat both these teams and they will give Greenup and Boyd a tougher game than anybody else in the region.

I watched Lewis play Fleming Co....Fleming beat them 6-3..Not impressed with Lewis Co. Fleming Co. is all freshman and sophmores.
sumj45 Wrote:I watched Lewis play Fleming Co....Fleming beat them 6-3..Not impressed with Lewis Co. Fleming Co. is all freshman and sophmores.

Fleming County has been down for awhile now. Lewis is just not going to be in the mix come region time. They may make it to the region, but I still feel like there are 4 to 5 teams a lot better than them.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Fleming County has been down for awhile now. Lewis is just not going to be in the mix come region time. They may make it to the region, but I still feel like there are 4 to 5 teams a lot better than them.

they are 4 or 5 teams better than Lewis..Fleming being one of them
sumj45 Wrote:they are 4 or 5 teams better than Lewis..Fleming being one of them

IS fleming in the 16th? I was talking about there are 4 or 5 teams in the 16th that's a lot better than them.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:IS fleming in the 16th? I was talking about there are 4 or 5 teams in the 16th that's a lot better than them.

Fleming is the 16th. They are not better than Lewis. If Lewis wasn't trying to see who could potentially pitch for them this year duringthe Fleming game then they probably would have won.
lewisfan21 Wrote:Fleming is the 16th. They are not better than Lewis. If Lewis wasn't trying to see who could potentially pitch for them this year duringthe Fleming game then they probably would have won.

Lewis is a bottom feeder in the 16th!
lewisfan21 Wrote:Fleming is the 16th. They are not better than Lewis. If Lewis wasn't trying to see who could potentially pitch for them this year duringthe Fleming game then they probably would have won.

hahaha...yeah right...Fleming is twice as better than Lewis. Fleming is mostly Freshmen and Sophmores. Just like you said shaw can throw 10 different pitches..get real man
sumj45 Wrote:hahaha...yeah right...Fleming is twice as better than Lewis. Fleming is mostly Freshmen and Sophmores. Just like you said shaw can throw 10 different pitches..get real man

I had forgotten Fleming was even in the 16th and they beat Lewis. So that tells me what kind of teams these are. I don't understand how some people honestly think Lewis is a contender in the 16th.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I had forgotten Fleming was even in the 16th and they beat Lewis. So that tells me what kind of teams these are. I don't understand how some people honestly think Lewis is a contender in the 16th.

me either