Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Whitaker Reigns As Head Coach of Pike Central
Ryan Whitaker announces he is stepping down. Would think this is Derek Newsome’s job to turn down.
Definitely would appear that way it’s Dereks to turn down. But I hear rumors he’s got other plans.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Definitely would appear that way it’s Dereks to turn down. But I hear rumors he’s got other plans.
I hear the same ones and I sure hope so
Derek Newsome and Hobo McCoy are presumably the top 2 candidates
Bigbluefanatic Wrote:Derek Newsome and Hobo McCoy are presumably the top 2 candidates

I say this one is Hobo’s
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ryan seems like a college level guy? Any chance he goes back to asst at Upike?
Y his resign
Hobo was a heck of a player for the Warhawks. If he can coach as he played, be a good hire.
Need a complete culture change..
Pike Central fans...... in three to five years, your wrestling team will be your best athletic program, with a legitimate shot at placing in the Top 5, if not higher, at the team state wrestling tournament.

I know this is a basketball thread, but now's the time to get on the Warhawks bandwagon while the wheels are falling off the mighty mighty basketball train.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Writing was on the wall with the way the season went
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Pike Central fans...... in three to five years, your wrestling team will be your best athletic program, with a legitimate shot at placing in the Top 5, if not higher, at the team state wrestling tournament.

I know this is a basketball thread, but now's the time to get on the Warhawks bandwagon while the wheels are falling off the mighty mighty basketball train.

Can’t support both?
I wish nothing but the best for Coach Whitaker in wherever he lands next.

Derrick Newsome should be the favorite to takeover the reigns of the boys program.

I would be completely fine with Hobo McCoy taking the job, however I do feel that he needs maybe a couple more years as a assistant before taking over a head coaching job IMO.
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:I wish nothing but the best for Coach Whitaker in wherever he lands next.

Derrick Newsome should be the favorite to takeover the reigns of the boys program.

I would be completely fine with Hobo McCoy taking the job, however I do feel that he needs maybe a couple more years as a assistant before taking over a head coaching job IMO.
Derrick is probably gonna have his choice of this job and 1’more. Should be an interesting month or so
Still hard to believe the lack of success within Hawk Program after all the illegal transfers and recruiting!
SouthEast18 Wrote:Derrick is probably gonna have his choice of this job and 1’more. Should be an interesting month or so

I think the window for the “1’more” is almost closed. Don’t think it’s gonna happen. Too many intangibles for the top to control.
[quote=BLK]I think the window for the “1’more” is almost closed. Don’t think it’s gonna happen. Too many intangibles for the top

Very possible who knows really
Thats what wrong with the program. The transfers could not walk and chew gum at the same time. Advice for whoever takes over the program. Have nothing to do with the person who brought in the recruits. He is the reason the program is a mess.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Thats what wrong with the program. The transfers could not walk and chew gum at the same time. Advice for whoever takes over the program. Have nothing to do with the person who brought in the recruits. He is the reason the program is a mess.

That’s an absolute fact
Dave is going to be leaving with coach.
Any word on what is going on? Heard Hicks would be taking over