Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games you WOULD like to see in 2020
Patriot1 Wrote:Johnson Central/ Covington Catholic, Pikeville/Somerset,Boyle/Corbin now especially and Belfry/Pulaski.

Belfry and Pulaski County should be this year in Somerset the first game of the season.
1/4bak Wrote:yeah
2014 Belfry 42-17
2015 Belfry 42-14
Defensive CO better learn to stop the counter before you schedule this game.

Think you got your years mixed up in was 2015 and 2016...we were waiting for you in 2017 and 2018 what happened?
Somerset vs Belfry
Johnson Central vs Boyle County
single shot Wrote:Think you got your years mixed up in was 2015 and 2016...we were waiting for you in 2017 and 2018 what happened?

I'm sorry lets not give Belfry all the credit 2017 it was Boyle scoring 40 points on us in the championship game and in 2014 it was Central scoring 36 points on us in the semis. Belfry scored 42 in 2015 and 42 in 2016 eliminating us from the playoffs who ever said defense wins championships was right. As far as 2018 central lost a heck of a lot more than the Corbin team that defeated them on their home field in 2017, they beat Corbin with a Lynn Bolden offense qb take one step back and hit the hole and we could not stop it.
Texans_99 Wrote:Somerset vs Belfry
Johnson Central vs Boyle County

We just saw the latter one not too long ago...
Hazard/perry
1/4bak Wrote:I'm sorry lets not give Belfry all the credit 2017 it was Boyle scoring 40 points on us in the championship game and in 2014 it was Central scoring 36 points on us in the semis. Belfry scored 42 in 2015 and 42 in 2016 eliminating us from the playoffs who ever said defense wins championships was right. As far as 2018 central lost a heck of a lot more than the Corbin team that defeated them on their home field in 2017, they beat Corbin with a Lynn Bolden offense qb take one step back and hit the hole and we could not stop it.

:eyeroll: And I thought that I might be engaging in some semi friendly banter with a Belfry fan over football, only to find out its more of this sophomoric sh!t...It’s the same exact crap you typed last week in a different thread come up with something new and maybe we’ll talk...
I'd like to see Whitley County play Belfry so they can smoke some Pirate hind end while stealing some West Virginia recruits in the process. Whitley County should also play against Campbell County,TN and steal some players from there.
single shot Wrote::eyeroll: And I thought that I might be engaging in some semi friendly banter with a Belfry fan over football, only to find out its more of this sophomoric sh!t...It’s the same exact crap you typed last week in a different thread come up with something new and maybe we’ll talk...

OK (Flea) let me make this simple for you 4 out of the 5 years Corbin made a run toward a state championship except for 2018 they were eliminated by their opponents by an average of 40 points want me to draw you a picture, most people can figure this out.
1/4bak Wrote:I'm sorry lets not give Belfry all the credit 2017 it was Boyle scoring 40 points on us in the championship game and in 2014 it was Central scoring 36 points on us in the semis. Belfry scored 42 in 2015 and 42 in 2016 eliminating us from the playoffs who ever said defense wins championships was right. As far as 2018 central lost a heck of a lot more than the Corbin team that defeated them on their home field in 2017, they beat Corbin with a Lynn Bolden offense qb take one step back and hit the hole and we could not stop it.
Bowden?
pjdoug Wrote:Bowden?

Yeah you know the UK qb from last year, what ever happen RIUTG
1/4bak Wrote:OK (Flea) let me make this simple for you 4 out of the 5 years Corbin made a run toward a state championship except for 2018 they were eliminated by their opponents by an average of 40 points want me to draw you a picture, most people can figure this out.

For the love of god, how many times are you gonna type this, Hey Buffalo Bill I’ve put the lotion back in the basket... Comprende English I got what you where trying to say the first time you typed it on the other thread, I typed a response, different thread, different topic, you understand how this works I’m not interested in going over this sh!t with you again...You don’t like the coaching hire fine fire him, hire who you want, new coaching search for an OC fine I don’t care just tired of hearing about it, tell it to someone else...
single shot Wrote:for the love of god, how many times are you gonna type this, hey buffalo bill i’ve put the lotion back in the basket... Comprende english i got what you where trying to say the first time you typed it on the other thread, i typed a response, different thread, different topic, you understand how this works i’m not interested in going over this sh!t with you again...you don’t like the coaching hire fine fire him, hire who you want, new coaching search for an oc fine i don’t care just tired of hearing about it, tell it to someone else...

You don't have to read my post Flea
1/4bak Wrote:You don't have to read my post Flea

You quoted me dumb dumb...
1/4bak Wrote:You don't have to read my post Flea

And Flea wow that’s creative, what did you hear that on the playground at recess...
pjdoug Wrote:I'd like to see Whitley County play Belfry so they can smoke some Pirate hind end while stealing some West Virginia recruits in the process. Whitley County should also play against Campbell County,TN and steal some players from there.

What’s up Dougie you’re obviously feeling better :Clap: What’s your expectations for the colonels next year?
single shot Wrote:And Flea wow that’s creative, what did you hear that on the playground at recess...

No heard it in the break room
single shot Wrote:What’s up Dougie you’re obviously feeling better :Clap: What’s your expectations for the colonels next year?
I'm actually feeling horrible Smile They should have a tough defense and pretty good running game.
pjdoug Wrote:I'd like to see Whitley County play Belfry so they can smoke some Pirate hind end while stealing some West Virginia recruits in the process. Whitley County should also play against Campbell County,TN and steal some players from there.

Whitley should contact the PCB administrators and see if there is some interest in the coming seasons. Play Belfry one year, Pikeville one year.
Bowl game @ Somerset. Johnson Central v. South Warren or Bowling Green, then Pikeville or Belfry v. Somerset. Even split on what would be a huge gate. Make it happen.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm actually feeling horrible Smile They should have a tough defense and pretty good running game.

Praying for you my friend, looking forward to seeing what Irwin’s able to do with them, the last Senior class went out fighting...

Now that Campbell County isn't a total bottom feeder in football, a Whitley vs. Campbell game makes a ton of sense.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Whitley should contact the PCB administrators and see if there is some interest in the coming seasons. Play Belfry one year, Pikeville one year.

I agree that they should.
dodger Wrote:Now that Campbell County isn't a total bottom feeder in football, a Whitley vs. Campbell game makes a ton of sense.

I think they should play every year.
single shot Wrote:Praying for you my friend, looking forward to seeing what Irwin’s able to do with them, the last Senior class went out fighting...

Thanks. Irwin can build a solid program if he stays and gets the help that he needs.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Whitley should contact the PCB administrators and see if there is some interest in the coming seasons. Play Belfry one year, Pikeville one year.
I was just poking at you guys, but Whitley has played Belfry before and I wouldn't mind seeing them playing in the regular season.
pjdoug Wrote:I was just poking at you guys, but Whitley has played Belfry before and I wouldn't mind seeing them playing in the regular season.

I think it would be a nice trip either way for both programs. :Thumbs:
Bowl game at Somerset. Pulaski vs Boyle followed by Somerset vs Southwestern. Great crowd & gate. Could call it the Ray Correll Bowl😂