Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCracken County @ North Hardin 11/22
Thoughts and predictions. :popcorn:
McCracken is short handed and it will most likely catch up with them in this game.
Defense bend don't break is the key. McCracken can score. Go Mustangs win the Day!!!
I think North wins this game but feel it will be close. NH by7
McCracken has looked great at times this year and very mediocre at others. If they’re playing up to their capability, this will be a good one. I expect there offense to put pressure on N Hardin’s D. The ? Is, how will they defend? I think NH may have a few more horses in the stable and will come away with a hard fought 42 - 34 win.
It would be nice to see the Stangs get a third round win. I just know that this N Hardin team has been pretty stout all year long. Good luck Stangs.
North Hardin by 12
North Hardin 35
McCracken County 07
Dang 64, no respect for the Stangs?
I'm going to say North Hardin wins it as well.
If the McCracken QB really doesn't play, then the Mustangs have zero shot.
What is meant if the McCracken Quarterback doesn't play. Is he hurt? Some other reason?
I was kind of wondering the same thing. I only knew of the starting rb being out.
11 is not playing. Flagged cheap shot helmet to helmet, late hit in the 4th Qtr. Passed protocol during the game and lead the team on a scoring drive late. After the game the fog started. Within 30 minutes he couldn't tell us who won, what the score was or where he was at. ER Catscan showed negative and he feeling better finally late this week. Scheduled with a neurologist later next week as a precaution.
At 1:55:37
14-2 north hardin, 2 big 3rd down plays .