Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top players in the 14th Region 2019-20
[Image: https://media.tenor.com/images/c34f273be.../tenor.gif]
Bruthas bruthas bruthas looky here Spiderman Mcguire and Quick Draw Mcgraw Napier are lights freaking out! Big Bizness will have the players smoking hot as the Pats chase another trophy bruh! Ole Fatpat gotz a feeling the X Factor be a special playa for the King! #knightsoftheroundtable #toptaterplayas More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://media.tenor.com/images/c34f273be.../tenor.gif]
Bruthas bruthas bruthas looky here Spiderman Mcguire and Quick Draw Mcgraw Napier are lights freaking out! Big Bizness will have the players smoking hot as the Pats chase another trophy bruh! Ole Fatpat gotz a feeling the X Factor be a special playa for the King! #knightsoftheroundtable #toptaterplayas More mash taters please!!!

Please explain to me how Knott is the top team in the region? Knott county has a couple of players but not enough depth or skill to make a run in the region. McGuire is a skilled big guy for the region, but lacks stamina. Napier is slow off the dribble which limits his abilities to score. If that's not enough, they do not have any subs to bring into the game that can compete. Nothing against these kids, but I just don't think they are on the level in which you believe they are on. Coach King is a top notch coach, but he can't work magic tricks. The region is not dominant in any means, but I believe there are other teams in the region that will be able to put Knott away on most nights.
When Tolson was in 8th grade Rick Bolus rated him as one of the best prospects in the state and a top 5 point guard in the 2021 class. Since then he’s been shuffled around from school to school. Now that he’s back home at Wolfe, I’m very optimistic he’ll have a breakout season.
Wolfeman Wrote:When Tolson was in 8th grade Rick Bolus rated him as one of the best prospects in the state and a top 5 point guard in the 2021 class. Since then he’s been shuffled around from school to school. Now that he’s back home at Wolfe, I’m very optimistic he’ll have a breakout season.

lol. If this is the case, It won't be long until Cal makes the trip to Campton, right? Get out of here with that crap.
Crap? Do a little research Dumps@tter!
jumpshooter Wrote:lol. If this is the case, It won't be long until Cal makes the trip to Campton, right? Get out of here with that crap.
Unless something’s changed since last year the best player on Wolfe’s team is the Johnson kid.
Johnson is a fantastic player, but just because the folks controlling the narrative want him to be the best player in the team, doesn’t mean he truly is. Wolfe county is loaded this year and if they’ll all play together and not let politics and egos get in the way, they’ve got a real shot at winning district and region.
Wolfeman Wrote:Johnson is a fantastic player, but just because the folks controlling the narrative want him to be the best player in the team, doesn’t mean he truly is. Wolfe county is loaded this year and if they’ll all play together and not let politics and egos get in the way, they’ve got a real shot at winning district and region.
Sounds like they’re going to be very good. Looking forward to seeing them in action sometime during the season.

It would have been nice if they had been invited to the WYMT Mountain Classic.
Wolfeman Wrote:Johnson is a fantastic player, but just because the folks controlling the narrative want him to be the best player in the team, doesn’t mean he truly is. Wolfe county is loaded this year and if they’ll all play together and not let politics and egos get in the way, they’ve got a real shot at winning district and region.
Tell us something about the 6’3 middle school kid that could possibly start for the Wolves this year. I heard he has a great amount of potential. I believe his last name is Ritchie.
Just my opinion, but If the Richie kid will stay put and not switch schools another 10 times before he’s a freshman, I think he’s got real potential to be a top player in the state before he graduates. He’s worked hard with the Wolfe county coaching staff all summer and fall in the weight room and on the court. It will be interesting to see if he’s grown enough physically to compete on a high school level down low at such a young age.
He can’t shoot good enough
Hes about 6'6. Dont got to shoot but about 4 or 5 feet from the basket. He is a 4 or 5. Hes only a pup. Skyler will end up 6'8 or 6'9.
The Ritchie kid could be the difference for Wolfe this season. If they will commit to playing defense they will have a serious shot at winning the region. I look for Wolfe to focus on having better discipline on D and forcing teams to beat them from outside. Last year they gave up way to many layups by gambling for low percentage steals.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:The Ritchie kid could be the difference for Wolfe this season. If they will commit to playing defense they will have a serious shot at winning the region. I look for Wolfe to focus on having better discipline on D and forcing teams to beat them from outside. Last year they gave up way to many layups by gambling for low percentage steals.
Historically, scoring has never been a problem for Wolfe teams but I agree with you on your defense comment, that’s the area they’ve always had weaknesses. If they get that straightened out this year they could be a big factor in the region, maybe even win it.
If the Wolfe county boys will play unselfish and get each other good shots, they’ll average 80-90 points a game. They have at least 3 starters that are capable of having 30+ point games. So, if they share the ball, it will be tough to focus on just one player. I also agree, defense is they’re biggest concern.
How about Cordia? I heard they’re looking good. I know they have an outstanding coach in Fugate.
Da Truth Wrote:Please explain to me how Knott is the top team in the region? Knott county has a couple of players but not enough depth or skill to make a run in the region. McGuire is a skilled big guy for the region, but lacks stamina. Napier is slow off the dribble which limits his abilities to score. If that's not enough, they do not have any subs to bring into the game that can compete. Nothing against these kids, but I just don't think they are on the level in which you believe they are on. Coach King is a top notch coach, but he can't work magic tricks. The region is not dominant in any means, but I believe there are other teams in the region that will be able to put Knott away on most nights.

The Cats Pause ranked them at #3 I believe, with 2 of them top 10 players in the region. They may not be the top team in the region but the coaches in the 14th region certainly think they are in the mix. Additionally, Xavier Higgins moved back from New York, which will give some additional depth at the guard position.