Pulaski County 50
Lexington Catholic 49
Pulaski Co - 42
LexCath - 41
Pc-42
lc-27
Lex.Cath 49
Pulaski County 45
This should be a good game, but I think Lex Cath and Beau Allen's offense will outscore Pulaski County in the end.
Lex Cath by 14
Cox is going to have a field day against the Kinghts defense unless he's transferred to SW and I didn't know. 😉
Will be interesting to see how Pulaski new QB does. First game and having to play against a good but not great defense. Pulaski has some weapons I expect this to be a shootout with not much defense.
Interesting article in the Somerset paper this week said Cox will not be playing offense this year even though he was the leading scorer last two years. With all the rumors about SW I wonder if Hines is doing his tricks-strange very strange
Lex Cath 49 PC 26 might take Pulaski a few games to get rolling
Lexington Catholic wins a shootout 44-38.
Pulling for PC. Look for a shoot out. PC 43- 40 winner.
Pulaski 3 Lex Cath 0. OT
maroon old school Wrote:Interesting article in the Somerset paper this week said Cox will not be playing offense this year even though he was the leading scorer last two years. With all the rumors about SW I wonder if Hines is doing his tricks-strange very strange

Could be maybe the kid just wants to play defense.
Slight rain forecast, could be a significant factor in this type of matchup.
FoSho Wrote:Cox is going to have a field day against the Kinghts defense unless he's transferred to SW and I didn't know. 😉

Lexington Catholic is going to light the Pulaski defense up.