Poll: Who do you think wins this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Simon Kenton
75.00%
Henry Clay
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Kenton/Henry Clay Game 2 Beef Jerky Showdown Predictions
SK travels to Lafayette to take on Henry Clay game will start after the first game.
Been hearing some talk about Henry Clay this year. Should we be looking at these two as the strongest 6A teams in their respective regions? If so, this game should be a good one.
This should be a pretty good game. I'm sure Simon Kenton is the favorite going in, but Henry Clay has a really good qb in Van Horn.
Sk - 34
hc - 13
I got to be honest here Corbin look great against Henry Clay in scrimmage or Henry Clay ain’t all that good. Based on my comment, Going with Simon Kenton :insane:

Simon-Kenton 42
Henry Clay 21
Westside Wrote:This should be a pretty good game. I'm sure Simon Kenton is the favorite going in, but Henry Clay has a really good qb in Van Horn.

I don’t think Henry Clay is the favorite for the district or region with most folks that follow Central Kentucky football. They lost a whole lot of production and so far through 7v7 and scrimmages they have not looked very good. That being said, in my opinion Simon Kenton is solid but not very athletic and by no means a juggernaut. Should be a good game with HC making some big plays and SK ground and pounding it. SK 24 HC 21.
SK by 16
SK will start a Freshman qb but have him surrounded by Seniors on offense.