3. Belfry
4. Bell County
5. Paducah Tilghman
6. Ashland
7. Elizabethtown
8. Glasgow
9. Taylor County
10. Russell

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings are compiled by a panel selected from this site.
CAL will not hold this spot more than 3 games into season. They have a new coach and lost serious talent. They will not win their own district this year.
mysonis55 Wrote:CAL will not hold this spot more than 3 games into season. They have a new coach and lost serious talent. They will not win their own district this year.

Confusednicker: #1
Bell County is probably at least 3rd best right now.
Nope. Solid 4th for Bell. Schedule could drop them to 5th, but won’t. Sort of like NCAA playoffs. The end decides who goes to the playoffs and Bell will be there. 4th round will be Bell’s toughest competition. Then we can checkout Bluegrass Rivals rankings. Final 8 teams in 3A should be very exciting.
pjdoug Wrote:bell county is probably at least 3rd best right now.

smh!
Westside Wrote:1. Christian Academy of Louisville
1. DeSales
3. Belfry
4. Bell County
5. Paducah Tilghman
6. Ashland
7. Elizabethtown
8. Glasgow
9. Taylor County
10. Russell

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings are compiled by a panel selected from this site.

1 Belfry
2 DeSales
3 CAL
4 Ashland
5 Bell County
a lot of shake up at CAL, give me some Belfry and DeSales until CAL works through a new coach and no Milton Wright
four quarters Wrote:Nope. Solid 4th for Bell. Schedule could drop them to 5th, but won’t. Sort of like NCAA playoffs. The end decides who goes to the playoffs and Bell will be there. 4th round will be Bell’s toughest competition. Then we can checkout Bluegrass Rivals rankings. Final 8 teams in 3A should be very exciting.

I stand by what I said. Bell is top 3 right now. They will be dangerous by the end of the season.
#55PirateFan Wrote:smh!

You'll really be shaking your head when you see their quarterback run past you :biglmao:
Tilghman opponents will have a chance to interact with a girl kicker recruited from the soccer roster.
pjdoug Wrote:I stand by what I said. Bell is top 3 right now. They will be dangerous by the end of the season.

Only team east of Jefferson County that concerns us would be Belfry. Bell is in the "They don't really concern me" category. They might win a few games, but with that schedule they should. lol
ColtPride Wrote:Only team east of Jefferson County that concerns us would be Belfry. Bell is in the "They don't really concern me" category. They might win a few games, but with that schedule they should. lol
Opponents in past championship games weren't concerned either. Dudley Hilton can flat out coach.
pjdoug Wrote:Opponents in past championship games weren't concerned either. Dudley Hilton can flat out coach.

I’ll agree Dudley can coach but I think it’s a stretch to put Bell in the top 3 hopefully the scrimmage against Johnson tonight may answer some questions...
four quarters Wrote:Nope. Solid 4th for Bell. Schedule could drop them to 5th, but won’t. Sort of like NCAA playoffs. The end decides who goes to the playoffs and Bell will be there. 4th round will be Bell’s toughest competition. Then we can checkout Bluegrass Rivals rankings. Final 8 teams in 3A should be very exciting.

If Bell beats Knox Central who won their Region in 4A last season, then we will know where Bell stands for this season somewhat.
pjdoug Wrote:Opponents in past championship games weren't concerned either. Dudley Hilton can flat out coach.

Exactly. This is Dudley’s 3rd year back. Our lightening fast QB is a senior. He will def be running past ALOT of defenses this season. Ran a 4.43 forty at Kentucky’s football camp this summer.
BellCo18 Wrote:Exactly. This is Dudley’s 3rd year back. Our lightening fast QB is a senior. He will def be running past ALOT of defenses this season. Ran a 4.43 forty at Kentucky’s football camp this summer.

I can't speak for Belfry. But I can assure you that both of us Louisville teams see that quite a bit up here. Nothing new for us.
I thought Tilghman got a lot of athletes from McCracken this summer. Were many of them football players?
BellCo18 Wrote:If Bell beats Knox Central who won their Region in 4A last season, then we will know where Bell stands for this season somewhat.

:Shaking: Knox lost as much or more in their Senior class than Corbin did they won't be the same team at all when Bell plays them...…..
ColtPride Wrote:I can't speak for Belfry. But I can assure you that both of us Louisville teams see that quite a bit up here. Nothing new for us.

You better stop right there and recognize the true greatness of Lord Hilton, he has laser beam vision and shoots lighting bolts out his ass....:lmao:
that is if he's not sitting in the stands with a thumb in his mouth...
ColtPride Wrote:Only team east of Jefferson County that concerns us would be Belfry. Bell is in the "They don't really concern me" category. They might win a few games, but with that schedule they should. lol

If Bell could play you I hope they win by 50 after that comment. Those mountain boys will be ready to play. They return, a lot of solid to very good players, and one great one.
Bell Co. is a rock solid top 5 team. Might surprise a few people and make a run into December?
pjdoug Wrote:You'll really be shaking your head when you see their quarterback run past you :biglmao:

He won't be running past me, I'm 44 years old with two back surgeries! Lol! Now he just may run past the Belfry Pirates but he definitely wont have to worry about this ol man!
ColtPride Wrote:I can't speak for Belfry. But I can assure you that both of us Louisville teams see that quite a bit up here. Nothing new for us.

Same here my friend!
single shot Wrote:you better stop right there and recognize the true greatness of lord hilton, he has laser beam vision and shoots lighting bolts out his ass....:lmao:
That is if he's not sitting in the stands with a thumb in his mouth...

😂😂😂