Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Betsy Layne
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:I can see, you voice your opinion RIP 28 dont mean much, but I see you post it.

We'll see

BOBCAT FOOTBALL
I don't care what you think of my opinion. But it is my opinion and to a guy who calls himself the 'BETSYLAYNE FANATIC' well...........enough said. You've already summed your self up.Smile
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I disagree, there are many coaches that never played football past high-school that have good records and have turned programs around. If you study offensive and defenses enough anyone can become "Football-Smart." It is arrogant to think that people who play beyond college know more than those who did not. There are alot of people who make alot more money in the real world that did not go to college at all, so college while society has made it important, is not a make or break thing like many people think. I am not saying that college is not important, but society has put too much importance on it and people are forgetting the basics of life.

Good Point... Notre Dame's head coach and former New England Patriots OFF Coord. did not play college football. He has had DECENT SUCCESS don't you think! :thumpsup:
RIP_28 Wrote:I don't care what you think of my opinion. But it is my opinion and to a guy who calls himself the 'BETSYLAYNE FANATIC' well...........enough said. You've already summed your self up.Smile

hahaha good postSmile
Rip 28, what are you talking about, you couldnt cut it at Powell County so you went to Phelps. You had a whole county and couldnt win!!!!!!

I dont care if your Beechwood, or Prestonsburg, I am going to pick my bobcats over everyone. I am a fan of Betsy Layne and will always. I dont JUMP ship!!!!
i think betsy layne will do very well p-burg isnt as good as they usually r BL-36 P-burg 30
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:I dont care if your Beechwood, or Prestonsburg, I am going to pick my bobcats over everyone. I am a fan of Betsy Layne and will always. I dont JUMP ship!!!!
I don't think it is so much jumping ship as it is being realistic. Sure, BL could be good in a couple of years if they start building the program at the Little League level, but as for this year, most just can't see how they are going to come out of the blue and be so good. Posts like you have made make you lose all of your creditability.
This thread has run it's course.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]