Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Tech 75 Gonzaga 69
In typical Gonzaga fashion. They choke in the NCAA tourney after being highly rated.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Before you dismiss Gonzaga, Texas Tech is the real deal. Jarrett Culver is one of the best players in the entire country, Chris Beard has his team playing great on defense. Both of these teams belonged to be in this spot.
Tech is hotter than a cheap pistol right now, but living in Big XII country, I've seen them play a few times and think that they might be getting too much love after the way they've looked in their past four games. This is a team that was beaten by Iowa State, Baylor, and Kansas State in three straight games, and while none of those are bad losses (all were tournament teams and their other losses were to Duke, Kansas, and West Virginia), but it goes to show that when their offense stagnates, they become very beatable.
Agreed, but man, they play great defense. Would be so interesting to see what they can do with Zion and company in the next game if Duke wins today. And if they can look like this for just two more games, well they will be getting a lot more love then.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Before you dismiss Gonzaga, Texas Tech is the real deal. Jarrett Culver is one of the best players in the entire country, Chris Beard has his team playing great on defense. Both of these teams belonged to be in this spot.

I’m not trying to discredit Texas Tech because they’re playing superb right now. But every year we hear this is Gonzaga’s year and the same thing happens every year. They are the Bengals of college basketball. Great in regular season and not so much in the tournament setting.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL