Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield @ Walton Verona (2A Semi)
Kracken Wrote:I'm thankful for another year getting to watch our boys practice on Thanksgiving.

19 Straight :Thumbs:
What's for breakfast day after Thanksgiving? Think I will have bear claws!!! The Cardinals are ready to send those bearcats into hibernation for the winter!!
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:19 Straight :Thumbs:

2007-2008, Mayfield was beaten in the regional finals.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:2007-2008, Mayfield was beaten in the regional finals.

It was still Thanksgiving week. :Thumbs:
Here's an article on tomorrow's matchup via nkytribune.com

https://www.nkytribune.com/2018/11/thank...ball-team/
dt812005 Wrote:Here's an article on tomorrow's matchup via nkytribune.com

https://www.nkytribune.com/2018/11/thank...ball-team/

They have had a great season.
For those of you who can't make it Friday night, I found a live stream link of the game. via Cameron Hale's YouTube page.

Mayfield Cardinal what is your analysis from computing the IMTU system for tomorrow’s game?
dt812005 Wrote:For those of you who can't make it Friday night, I found a live stream link of the game. via Cameron Hale's YouTube page.

Wants money. I bet it's a scam.
Snakesnot Wrote:Wants money. I bet it's a scam.

It's a possibility.
Disciple of Leahy Wrote:Mayfield Cardinal what is your analysis from computing the IMTU system for tomorrow’s game?

There analysis indicated several big key mismatches we can capitalize on. The final indication is Cards roll baby!!!!
dt812005 Wrote:It's a possibility.

Wants credit card number. I called company out of NY, they know nothing about it. Do it at your own risk.
Snakesnot Wrote:Wants credit card number. I called company out of NY, they know nothing about it. Do it at your own risk.

I apologize. Thought I might be legit. Wymc is always reliable.
dt812005 Wrote:I apologize. Thought I might be legit. Wymc is always reliable.

No reason to apologize. Trying to be a good seminarian. They had same thing for last week. Con artist.I would pay a modest fee for the game but it doesn't look hopeful.
going to be heading out in next couple hours. Go Big Red!!!
Although we have never played in football the Cardinals look to avenge a loss in the All A Basketball Tournament to these same Bearcats. Go Cards!!! It's game day baby!!!
Sounds like some of these Mayfield fans are already counting on a win there a reason the game is played. Be safe on your drive and good luck tonight you will see these bearcats are not as soft as you might think
Trust me we understand and have been bounced just the same way yall bounced Glasgow last week. 1984 was one i remember in particular and remind people and players that it is a 1 game for 48 minutes whistle to whistle, sideline to sideline, goaline to goaline game. Confidence exudes with us Mayfield fans but we realize at this stage it always takes a great effort because everyone reaching this stage is a good team and very capable of winning it ALL!!!
Mr cold74 Wrote:Sounds like some of these Mayfield fans are already counting on a win there a reason the game is played. Be safe on your drive and good luck tonight you will see these bearcats are not as soft as you might think

What we say means nothing.
I know absolutely nothing about WV. I have seen some video on them and from what I seen we should be able to beat them handily. With that being said I have seen our team fall apart as we did 2 years ago @ CAL and last year at state. I say we win this one 41 to 24 but, you just never know good luck both teams and go cards. Everyone stay safe. See ya round 6.
Verona's defense is no joke. They're solid on that side of the ball, but, I don't think they've seen a team with the offensive weapons that Mayfield possesses. And, while Mayfield's D has been a little up and down, they always seem to step it up a notch this time of the year. 35-14 sounds pretty close..