Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset 35 Lexington Christian 31
Congrats Bunnies, huge stand by the defense with LCA threating inside the 5-yard line as time expires.
Congrats to Bunnies.
Congrats jumpers!
This game was definitely a lot closer than I was expecting! LCA came to play! Nice season for them!

WAY TO GO BUNNIES!!!! :1::1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congratulations to Somerset and LCA has a good season and they are a young team have a bright future
Nice win jumpers
Closer than I thought it would be.
LCA had the ball 1st and goal on the 1 yard line with 40 seconds to go and Somerset stood tall and held them all four downs. Craziest goal line stance I have ever watched.

LCA went up 17-0 to start the game. Somerset battled back to go up 21-17. LCA battled back to go up 31-21. Jumpers rallied to go up 35-31. Then that last drive stalled at the one.

LCA is a scary good squad and young as well. Next couple years this district is gonna be loaded for bear.
Congrats to Somerset!!!
CowboyDad Wrote:LCA had the ball 1st and goal on the 1 yard line with 40 seconds to go and Somerset stood tall and held them all four downs. Craziest goal line stance I have ever watched.

LCA went up 17-0 to start the game. Somerset battled back to go up 21-17. LCA battled back to go up 31-21. Jumpers rallied to go up 35-31. Then that last drive stalled at the one.

LCA is a scary good squad and young as well. Next couple years this district is gonna be loaded for bear.

Good Game Summary. I would add the 17-0 score came with LCA only having 1 first down. All on Turn overs. Glad I drove over from Hyden to watch this one. Great High School Game.:insane: