Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 57 Williamsburg 16
Final
Congrats to the Panthers on a great win for the regional championship. From the get go the Panthers seemed to be a scoring machine. Several Panthers scored in this game, and the defense did what they were trained for.....shutting down a great qb and his offense. Hats off to Williamsburg qb Ponder, any team would love to have a qb of this caliber. Hope the Williamsburg player that went down with an injury is ok. Running clock in the 2nd qtr. Congrats once again Panthers ! Keep it rolling all the way to Kroger Field !! TongueirateSho
Congrats Panthers. See you in a week! Always look foward to these Pikeville and Raceland matchups. Should be a classic.
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:Hats off to Williamsburg qb Ponder, any team would love to have a qb of this caliber. TongueirateSho
Pikeville wouldn’t! Lol
Way to go Panthers!
Congratulations Pikeville :Cheerlead and congratulations Williamsburg good season and see y’all next year pikeville Confusednicker: at Williamsburg :Cheerlead
Campers played Pikevilles a better game and if we hadn’t had a tragedy the day of burg game we might have been playing this game

Pikevilles a better team though
2face Wrote:Campers played Pikevilles a better game and if we hadn’t had a tragedy the day of burg game we might have been playing this game

Time to let it go. We are sorry for the awful loss Lynn Camp suffered earlier this year and our prayers out to y’all. But make no mistake, this coaching staff took their foot off the gas pedal on you all. Very easily could have been worse. You and Williamsburg both had excellent seasons, respect to both programs.
2face Wrote:Campers played Pikevilles a better game and if we hadn’t had a tragedy the day of burg game we might have been playing this game

Time to let it go. We are sorry for the awful loss Lynn Camp suffered earlier this year and our prayers out to y’all. But make no mistake, this coaching staff took their foot off the gas pedal on you all. Very easily could have been worse. You and Williamsburg both had excellent seasons, respect to both programs.

2face it’s over Lynn Camp don’t want no more of Williamsburg this year or next year :popcorn:
Let be honest, you could make an all star team of Raceland, Paintsville, and Williamsburg and not come out of Pikeville with a win. Or anywhere else you played the game.
Congrats Panthers!!! Keep it going.
Congratulations to the Panthers this was the best game I have seen you guys play all year and I have seen them all. Offensively and defensively they played excellent football. Had one breakdown on a kickoff is all I can say was a bad play. Every thing else was great game of football. If any Williamsburg fans read this post I would like to know how the young man is that got hurt tonight so please let me know. On to the next one and it’s definitely going to be a physical game, celebrate this weekend but back to work Monday but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Congrats Pikeville. Winner next week will probably face Beechwood. That’ll be a great game. The Raceland game will be a good one also, should be a good physical game.
2000PHS Wrote:Let be honest, you could make an all star team of Raceland, Paintsville, and Williamsburg and not come out of Pikeville with a win. Or anywhere else you played the game.

Wrong!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Wrong!

Agree to disagree
I wonder if Williamsburg has made it home yet or if that long bus ride home is still going on? Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
DOMINANT performance by my Panthers!!! Great job by Coach Mac and staff to get these young men prepared!!! Keep it Rolling!!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!
Congratulations to the Panthers!!! See you next week.
Congrats pikeville
Congrats Panthers
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Pikeville :Cheerlead and congratulations Williamsburg good season and see y’all next year pikeville Confusednicker: at Williamsburg :Cheerlead

Pikeville will be loaded again big time 64. Williamsburg will need to improve a lot.
Congrats to Pikeville, I think you all got something for Beechwood good luck to you...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I wonder if Williamsburg has made it home yet or if that long bus ride home is still going on? Confusednicker:

You said that but to be in all honesty they had a terrible trip to Pikeville, they were late getting there. One of their fans said they had two flats on the bus which was the reason but I hope they had a better trip home.
One more thing on this game, they were some of the most outstanding plays in this game. The catch of the year and right off my head 2 outstanding runs where things of beauty. Defensively these young men came to play. Great game from the whole Panthers organization from coaching to playing. 1 more thing the stands where full so great job by the Panther’s fans and hope it’s rocking next Friday night but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
I knew when I saw Pikeville last year in Williamsburg and they had everybody coming back this would be a very special team. Williamsburg had a good year but Pikeville is on another level. Good luck the rest of the way. Bring home the big trophy.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Congrats Panthers!!! Keep it going.

Thanks 55. Personally, and i know Pikeville fans were pulling for the Pirates to pull out the win last night. Would have been great if both Schools could've brought a trophy back to the mountains. Would have been great for Pike co. Hopefully next season. :Thumbs:
Pikeville has a helluva team, but Williamsburg got exposed again. The defense can't stop a nose bleed, and you aren't going to win shootouts against good teams. You have to be able to play defense when you get deep in the playoffs.
Congrats on the win. Played one of the best all around games of the season. Keep it going. It's just is hard to understand how Williamsburg beat Hazard 45-27