Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A Bell County @ 3A Breathitt County 11/9
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Bell County 10-1
Breathitt County 8-3
Going with my Bobcats From Log Mountain!!
I think we had a little wake up call last Friday and come out and take care of business. We need to keep improving and not get complacent! We are young and its time for the underclassmen to really step up!
Battle of the bobcats? Except Bell wins with a running clock. Dudley will actually pull the varsity in this one to save them for their Regional Championship Appearance.
If breathitt can only win 7-6 over mcreary, then bell will win with running clock and begin pract for the pound puppies
Bell Co. 49
Breathitt 14
Breathitt always plays tough at home. Bell is Bell led by the legend himself, Dudley Hilton. Bobcats roll in this one. Bell County Bobcats that is.
Huge......................................."......Bell County

Bell County 58
Breathitt County 14
Bell county big. Bell beat estill 61-14 breathitt beat estill 40-22 breathitt beat mccreary central 7-6 and bell beat mccreary central 61-0. Breathitt had to beat mcceary central on a trick play in the 4th quarter on 4th down at breathitt while bell beat mccreary fairly easy at mccreary
Bell with a running clock by halftime or early into the 3rd qt. The riverbank isn't the same riverbank anymore. I'm sure Breathitt is just happy to still be playing. Seems like it comes full circle with Coach Hilton, He started his coach career at Breathitt. I'm sure he still has a lot of family and friends on the other sideline.
Bell Co 56
Breathitt Co 13
Bell County 49-14
Bell by 30+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

It boils down to which Breathitt teams shows up, Friday Night. If the Bobcats play the way they did against McCreary, Ole Dudley will put a running clock on his former team. If Breathitt comes out and plays with a purpose, as they did against Powell County, I look for the Bobcats to be competitive. Breathitt isn't the Breathitt of old, but they are slowly getting there, and a win, or a competitive game, will bring a lot of momentum for next year and beyond. With that being said, and I hope I am wrong, but I look for Breathitt to hang around for a while, before being wore down by Bell's running game in the fourth. Bell County wins 42-24.
^^I agree!! Bell needs to get that chip back on their shoulder but they won't need it Friday.

Bell by 3 scores.
I don’t think Breatthit is as good as people make them out to be. They won in a very weak District against a Powell Co. team who had their key guy out most the game (like 2/3 of their offense productivity, 2-3rd on team in tackles)
Bell has a solid D and I honestly don’t think Breatthit will score more than twice on their varsity.
Bigdog54 Wrote:I don’t think Breatthit is as good as people make them out to be. They won in a very weak District against a Powell Co. team who had their key guy out most the game (like 2/3 of their offense productivity, 2-3rd on team in tackles)
Bell has a solid D and I honestly don’t think Breatthit will score more than twice on their varsity.

See I said the same about Powell on another post. Records are misleading sometimes. I absolutely have nothing against breatthit co. but they are an average team to me. With that said I’ve watched very very little of their games and I’m basing most of that statement off of results and opponents. Bell county is a good team. With a couple very good athletes. But those couple Friday will be enough to make a 24+ game in their favor.
Hound05 Wrote:See I said the same about Powell on another post. Records are misleading sometimes. I absolutely have nothing against breatthit co. but they are an average team to me. With that said I’ve watched very very little of their games and I’m basing most of that statement off of results and opponents. Bell county is a good team. With a couple very good athletes. But those couple Friday will be enough to make a 24+ game in their favor.
Records can be very misleading in this game. Corbin could have very well went 6-4 / 7-3 in the regular season with the few really tough matchups they have had(but they didn’t obviously) and still be favored to make it back to Kroger Field in december. I predict Bell’s offense is too much for Breatthit early in the game. Run the clock. Bell 50-14 and they rest up for next week.
Bigdog54 Wrote:Records can be very misleading in this game. Corbin could have very well went 6-4 / 7-3 in the regular season with the few really tough matchups they have had(but they didn’t obviously) and still be favored to make it back to Kroger Field in december. I predict Bell’s offense is too much for Breatthit early in the game. Run the clock. Bell 50-14 and they rest up for next week.
Bells offense def has the potential and can be very potent. Their big play ability is amazing with their QB. I don’t watch bell on tape, but a lot of their offense on us if I remember correctly came off those big plays. I don’t remember to many sustained drives, but just when you think you have them, #4 is off to the races. And he don’t need much space to do it. Great vision. Not as much passing as running. But a dangerous player either way
I think Bell County wins this one fairly easily.
Bell has too many weapons. We got a great QB, FB, RB, and WR with some other capable skilled guys. We will win this one handily.
I hate to see the season end but I dont think Breathtt will be able to keep up friday night but.. that is why the game is played on the field and not paper.
Bell 66 Breathitt 14
What worries me the most about tonight is what Breathitt does at the end of game. Most seasons do not end well for the Breathitt team. How many fights will be started and will we have anyone tossed for next week? This is the only concern.
I feel bad for Breathitt in this one! Bell is going to have their way with them!

Bell County - 49

Breathitt County - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
WhyLie Wrote:What worries me the most about tonight is what Breathitt does at the end of game. Most seasons do not end well for the Breathitt team. How many fights will be started and will we have anyone tossed for next week? This is the only concern.

Well let’s be objective about it. Bell county has started quite a few as well. Not picking on them, but it’s the truth.
Hound05 Wrote:Well let’s be objective about it. Bell county has started quite a few as well. Not picking on them, but it’s the truth.

Pot calling the kettle black, wake up you now have all the coaches on your staff that had no discipline here. Good call, I agree when we had Greer and Mills they started more than any kid could.
I 🙏 that the kids lose with honor and not embarrass the community by fighting and acting like undisciplined @@@@@@@@@@@ as they have in past seasons. From what I have seen this team seems to be a bit more disciplined than in the past. I 🙏 they do not prove me wrong.
Twitter: @tc_analytics