Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle at Clay County
Both teams enter the game coming from to opposite ends of the spectrum. Rock should be on a high after a huge district win over russell county, clay coming off a rough outing against bell. Who wins and why? To me this has a potentential to be a good game Friday night in Manchester. Big district implications on the line.
Rock by 10
Rock rolls . . .

RCHS - 34
CCHS - 18
Clay has improved. this won't be a blow out. I would like to think Rock would win this one. But the way this year has went I don't know what to expect.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Clay is getting better week by week. Think they will give rock a hard way to go. Rock wins in a close one though.
RC 17
CC14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I'll take the Rock.
We have a young undersized team this year.. The Rock will only lose around a half dozen Seniors to graduation, a dozen under classmen have gotten a lot of playing time experience this year so they should get better in the next couple years but we leave this district and move down to 3A next year.. I don't know if we will play Clay, Russell, Wayne, or Knox Central anymore after this year?? We won the district 2 years ago. we went 17-2 against Knox Central from 1982 until 2009 and we have only beaten them once since 2008.. And we went 16-2 against Wayne County from 1982 until 2010. didn't play them until 2014 and have only beaten them once since then as well and they also beat us in the playoffs 3 of those years as well .. I have watched Wayne and Knox Central rise up...so after we leave I will be pulling for Clay and Russell county to rise up.. Rock by 10 points..
Clay's coaches have got them going forward. They are very much improved this year. Kudos to their staff.
Hard to judge clay seems the schedule has been brutal. If they can match rocks physicality upfront I think it will be a tight game.
I like Rock by 14+