Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A Harlan County @ 5A Letcher County 09/28/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Letcher County Offense vs Harlan County Offense. :HitWall: I don’t know about defense

Letcher County Central 42
Harlan County 20
Going with Letcher. HC defense will win that battle of defenses but they have figured out how to capitalize on that.

Letcher by 2 scores.
Bears by 7. My favorite in district until proven otherwise.
Letcher County 28-21
Letcher 34 Harlan 20
Before the injuries got out of control HC played Hazard pretty well leading the dogs in the third quarter. I think Hazard put a running clock on Letcher if we get some injured back this week I think the bears win. IF we don't then it could be tough at Letcher.
Going to be tough either way Letcher much improved! If you go by that Letcher played knox good and Harlan not ever in game! Letcher wins this one by 2 TDs
Since it is at Letcher:ref2: going with Letcher28 - Harlan co 24
BobcatForever Wrote:Since it is at Letcher:ref2: going with Letcher28 - Harlan co 24

Confusednicker:
By the time the knox game came the injuries were bad. THats why I said if HC can get some injured back.
As long as Harlan doesn't show up with any recruits from Knoxville......Cougars will be fine... Once a cry baby always a cry baby!
What recruits? I must say this is the first time HC has been accused of recruiting football players! I feel included now. Confusednicker:
It stops here guys. I apologize for my part in this but I didn't realize how serious you all were. Thought it was more of a joke.
Granny Bear Wrote:It stops here guys. I apologize for my part in this but I didn't realize how serious you all were. Thought it was more of a joke.

Thank You Granny My Apologies to You or anyone may of offended
The fighting Don Childers take it to Granny's Bears 36-24.
Who is Don Childers?
Letcher Central 36
Harlan County 20
Granny Bear Wrote:Who is Don Childers?
Owner of Double kiwi?
HC - 24
LCC - 14

After having watched both teams, I'm convinced HC will pretty well be able to handle LCC's offense. I don't think LCC has the speed to keep up with Brown or Bynum if they get in the open. Football predictions are like weather forecasts though...
Looking forward to attending. Never been to a game at LCC's field.
LCC 27 Harlan 17
DeepDarkHills Wrote:HC - 24
LCC - 14

After having watched both teams, I'm convinced HC will pretty well be able to handle LCC's offense. I don't think LCC has the speed to keep up with Brown or Bynum if they get in the open. Football predictions are like weather forecasts though...
Looking forward to attending. Never been to a game at LCC's field.

Well, the fog will roll up that road like a grater and it will be so foggy by the time the game is over that you won't be able to see across the field clearly!

The last time I was there, I nearly got arrested. It was great!!!
It was good that Brown finally got to play last week!! HC Really missed his big play ability in the games he couldn't play.
I love to watch him. He will run as hard as he can, and when he's absolutely sure he can't get another inch, he'll lower that head and just smack into the blob. Gutsy kid!
Granny Bear Wrote:I love to watch him. He will run as hard as he can, and when he's absolutely sure he can't get another inch, he'll lower that head and just smack into the blob. Gutsy kid!

Then he will run off the field and do a back flip.lol. Yes very gutsy
That is a good sophomore class just needs some experience which they are getting this year. Mix in the juniors that start and the next 2 years looks pretty good for HC. We as a fan base needs to be patience this year with this young team because I think we could be good the next 2 years!!