Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton County @ 1A Lynn Camp 09/28/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Clinton County 5-0
Lynn Camp 5-0
Campers by 21. Clinton County cupcake tour ends Friday.
Lynn Camp rolls.
This game should tell me something about 1A Lynn Camp :popcorn: so here goes on my prediction

Lynn Camp 56
Clinton County 35
Lynn Camp 35-14
64SUR Wrote:Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Clinton County 5-0
Lynn Camp 5-0
Playing against all these cupcakes will hurt Lynn Camp in the long run. They only have a couple half way decent teams on the entire schedule. When they play against a good team, they won't know what hit them, and will get smoked.
MountainBall44 Wrote:Lynn Camp rolls.

I roll over Clinton County to go to Hunter's Bar-B-Q Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:This game should tell me something about 1A Lynn Camp :popcorn: so here goes on my prediction

Lynn Camp 56
Clinton County 35

How would this game tell you anything?
Cook for Lynn Camp averaging over 20 yards a carry and over 30 yards a reception
How many will Saylor run for tonight?
Campers by a bunch.
How many will Cook run for
Campers roll to 6-0. Beat undefeated Clinton County.
Campers play the worse schedule in the state, except for Berea.
Campers are a good JV team..
Campers building towards show down with Pineville for District title.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Campers play the worse schedule in the state, except for Berea.
Campers are a good JV team..

or middle school.
E's Army Wrote:Campers building towards show down with Pineville for District title.

bull butter.
E's Army Wrote:Cook for Lynn Camp averaging over 20 yards a carry and over 30 yards a reception

:concentratetongue:
Cook with 250 yards and 3 touchdowns.
Can't understand teams playing schedules so they look good then they get smoked in the playoffs. Lynn Camp 6-0 but probably loses first playoff game if they can't finish at least second in their district because they don't play anyone any good.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Can't understand teams playing schedules so they look good then they get smoked in the playoffs. Lynn Camp 6-0 but probably loses first playoff game if they can't finish at least second in their district because they don't play anyone any good.

I agree. Williamsburg will easily win this district. remember I said so.