Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Dores by 10. Tiggers will make a game of it. But Dores a little to much
Perry Central 42 Clay Co 28 good luck Clay Co
#GoDores
I think PCC takes a close one.
Upset special of the week :foreveralone:

Clay County 28
Perry County Central 27
This will be a much better game than many think. Clay County sqeeks it out, 20-18.
Perry Central 42
Clay County 20
Good luck to both teams!
Perry Central 28-14
Any Manchester folks got any recommendations for food in Clay County?
zaga_fan Wrote:Any Manchester folks got any recommendations for food in Clay County?

Cheeseburger - Pat’s
Mexican - Mi Cabana
Pizza - Pizza Pro (Take Out)
The Dores roll into Gunchester with a perfect 3-0 record. IF (big IF) the Tigers can limit/slow down Jayden Neace, then they will be in a position to come away with the win. This kid is putting up Mr. Football stats so far!!! Should be a heckofa game nonetheless. Best of luck to Coach Sizemore and company. #CCPride
This game, is a tough one to call. Perry has been impressive, but they haven't really played anyone up to this point. On the other hand, Clay is coming off an impressive victory over East Jessamine. I never like to compare scores, but East Jessamine beat Montgomery County, which beat Breathitt with a running clock. Perry beat Breathitt by a couple of scores, so one would have to think Clay is the better team on paper. With that being said, I think Clay handles their business at home. Clay County wins 35-28. Good luck to both teams.
I agree, clay will be the best team that perry has faced and Perry could very well be the worst that clay has played, not saying Perry isn’t good. And games aren’t won on paper. Should be a really good game both teams play a similar style. I’ll go with my gut Clay 30 Perry 21
zaga_fan Wrote:Any Manchester folks got any recommendations for food in Clay County?

I’m not from there, but we stopped one time at a burger place named Pats bar and grill. It was surprisingly really good!
Cat Daddy Wrote:This game, is a tough one to call. Perry has been impressive, but they haven't really played anyone up to this point. On the other hand, Clay is coming off an impressive victory over East Jessamine. I never like to compare scores, but East Jessamine beat Montgomery County, which beat Breathitt with a running clock. Perry beat Breathitt by a couple of scores, so one would have to think Clay is the better team on paper. With that being said, I think Clay handles their business at home. Clay County wins 35-28. Good luck to both teams.

If that same white hat is officating game that has been at clay co the last several times i've been there Alabama would have a hard time winning there.
me and mine Wrote:If that same white hat is officating game that has been at clay co the last several times i've been there Alabama would have a hard time winning there.

You do realize Clay has barely won 10 games total during the last 10 years? I can't imagine any factual evidence to back up this statement. :hilarious::thatsfunn:HitWall:
Dores 36 Tigers 28
I’m pulling for the old 13th region team. But I’ve about gave up on them.
Hound05 Wrote:I’m pulling for the old 13th region team. But I’ve about gave up on them.

That’s okay, clay will win just as many rings as y’all this year

If you want to go in and sit down and enjoy a burger with a cold beverage of your choice, then Pats it is. It’s not the original but still mighty good. If you want to get to the stadium a little earlier, I’d call my order in to Pizza Pro when I was about 25 minutes from Manchester, stop and pick it up and enjoy eating it tailgate style at the stadium. Their pizza is outstanding! Just the opinion of a real pizza lover, and a fan of tailgating and being at the field early!
Clay gets # 2, I think they will want it more. Close game.
41 to 14 PCC in the 4th
TIGERZ Wrote:That’s okay, clay will win just as many rings as y’all this year

Confusednicker:
MountainBall44 Wrote:Perry Central 42
Clay County 20
Good luck to both teams!

Pretty accurate lol