Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Hazard @ 2A Somerset 09/07/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
I thought Somerset would have had a better showing at Beechwood but sounds like they got manhandled and the only thing that saved them from a running clock was Mother Nature.

I still believe the Jumpers are a good team and playing at home will help them bounce back. The Jumpers better bring it though because Hazard is obviously a good team also. This matchup will be a good game in my opinion.

Hazard 34
Somerset 42
I think Hazard can win these game but going with a defense game Hazard 14 to Somerset 7
I think Somerset takes this one, fairly close. I am not sure what happened in the Beechwood game, other than obviously Beechwood is very good. I'm not sure if the weather made Somerset more sloppy, or if it was 100% Beechwood just being that much better. I also feel Somerset is a really good football team. Having scrimmaged them they were fairly physical, and had some talent, not overwhelming talent, but solid. According to them, they had matched up with Corbin very well in scrimmage...I can't believe that they will lose to many teams this year the way they lost this past weekend. Somerset with a bounceback win as much as it pains me to say.
I'll take Hazard.
Hazard 13 Somerset 7
Patriot1 Wrote:I think Hazard can win these game but going with a defense game Hazard 14 to Somerset 7

Absolutely agree
Somerset - 20
Hazard - 8
Should be a really good game. Bunnies bounce back by 3
A wounded bunny is a dangerous bunny.

SHS - 27
HHS - 12
Defense wins games, offense wins by how many, so I'm calling this a defense game. :HitWall:

Somerset 17
Hazard 14
Eager to hear on this one.
Somerset 28-21
Somerset 21 Hazard 14
What the weather suppose to be like in this game?
bac2369 Wrote:What the weather suppose to be like in this game?
Chance of Rain. I think that’d be fine with Hazard
Bunnies by 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Somerset got any injuries?
Turn on the Hazard lights as the Bulldogs return home victorious.
I'll take the Bulldogs in a close one. 28-21
bac2369 Wrote:Somerset got any injuries?

Grundy, their best player hurt his back against Williamsburg. I don't know how bad it is, but it wouldn't surprise me if we don't see him again this season.
I'm going to go with the Bulldogs in a very close one. I'm in agreement with everyone else, a defensive battle.
Hazard 10 Somerset 7. Bulldogs win on a late 4th Qtr FG.
Bunnies get this one.