•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Greenup
anotherfootballnut Wrote:BAABAA sheep and cat lover is trying to keep the faith but he knows the Ram train is coming and little green leprechaun’s are on the track sorry buddy your just another pit stop on the road to Kroger field TOOT TOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

I stopped by Kroger Field to pick up some leftover lamb chops for tailgating tonight. But it was a wasted trip because Beechwood destroyed them all. I'ts alright though I will pick some up after the game tonight. Greenup Rolls Big 35-18...
Bama-Cat Wrote:I stopped by Kroger Field to pick up some leftover lamb chops for tailgating tonight. But it was a wasted trip because Beechwood destroyed them all. I'ts alright though I will pick some up after the game tonight. Greenup Rolls Big 35-18...

That’s the only way you and the green turds make it to Kroger field stop by after Raceland plays .. I would love to put a wager on this game what says you
anotherfootballnut Wrote:That’s the only way you and the green turds make it to Kroger field stop by after Raceland plays .. I would love to put a wager on this game what says you
lets look at a little thing called history.
State final apperances.....Raceland 1
Greenup 1
Coupon21 Wrote:lets look at a little thing called history.
State final apperances.....Raceland 1
Greenup 1

Thanks buddy but we aren’t gonna count when Fred and Wilma took Barney and Betty to watch greenup play ..
I hope someone has a picture of ram dad when the crap starts rolling down his leg once the rams lose...
Lol 😝
Most Raceland Fans make me sick.. I hope you get smoked tonight
u need a coke and a smile bro
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Thanks buddy but we aren’t gonna count when Fred and Wilma took Barney and Betty to watch greenup play ..
History is history. Last years appearance is no more impressive than the 77 appearce.
If we win tonight I believe it would tie the longest streak in the series when Greenup won 8 straight between 1997-2004
We can talk history ....current events .....since all schools in Greenup Co stared playing each other how many county championships do the Greenturds have???? 0.....none!!! You haven’t even sniffed one!! But ohhhhh that little school that could just spanking both big brothers asses year after year!!! Bahahahahah
Other than bragging rights which I know is huge to both schools Gc has this 2 year window and really focus on Ashland wish Gc the best tonight and injury free for both teams and I really hope this is a way better game than last year
And don’t worry Mr I take 8....the Rams are coming for your poor little evils soon
We Hang 8 Wrote:I hope someone has a picture of ram dad when the crap starts rolling down his leg once the rams lose...
Lol 😝
Most Raceland Fans make me sick.. I hope you get smoked tonight

Eat a burnt green turd!
Oh boy I can’t wait 😁
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)