Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A Corbin vs 5A Pulaski County ( Updates )
64SUR Wrote:37 yd run Collin Kidd ball on 3

Whitley county with 37 yards on the night Confusednicker:
Pulaski County punt, Corbin ball on 36

55.4 before halftime
Chase Estep 64 yd pass to Massingail Touchdown :Cheerlead

Corbin 47
Pulaski County 07

Wow. I thought we’d win but not by a complete domination in one half
Corbin 47
Pulaski County 07

Halftime
Someone take over phone dying :HitWall:
Estep with 347 yards according to the radio in first half. Time to head back to Corbin so I can dry out.
Estep should be the front runner for Mr. Football
Corbin over 500 yards in the first half
I would say the Robinson kid from Western Hills has Mr Football locked up barring injury but it’s nice to have someone with the hype. I guess the Big Lawson kid that finished #2 was the last one.
Corbin Wrote:I would say the Robinson kid from Western Hills has Mr Football locked up barring injury but it’s nice to have someone with the hype. I guess the Big Lawson kid that finished #2 was the last one.

That kid will not have the numbers estep does IMO and isnt playing the same level of competetion
Its all corbin JV from here on out. Not a bad outting for the varsity defense either. Offense will be the story of the game. But once again the defense played amazing. Giving up only 7 points after gaining a huge lead. Not saying they wouldn’t have scored, but if we weren’t up 30+ points at the time, I’d say the defense would have been more focused and buckled in and pitched a shut out...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That kid will not have the numbers estep does IMO and isnt playing the same level of competetion

And Estep only played a half tonight, unreal numbers and special player must see to believe. :howdy::howdy: Beechwood ( Unfinished Business )
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Corbin over 500 yards in the first half

And 200 yards in bull crap penalties, second worst officiated game I have been to. Ranks closely to the Beechwood game last year. But we still had a heck of a night. #gohounds
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:And 200 yards in bull crap penalties, second worst officiated game I have been to. Ranks closely to the Beechwood game last year. But we still had a heck of a night. #gohounds

:oooo: