Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Williamsburg @ 2A Somerset 08/24/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Bunnies hop all over Williamsburg. 28-7
I like Williamsburg but not in this game Somerset is a very good team and has a good defense so I am going with the Somerset.
Oh man this is a tough one for Williamsburg hope jackets pulled upset , Somerset is my 2A sleeper in the east. :truestory:

Somerset 49
Williamsburg 13
Bunnies hop all over them. 35-7
Scrimmaging Somerset I have to go with the Bunnies. They have a really stingy defense and are physical. We played these guys for about 13 or 14 years in youth league and they had talent every single year.
Somerset by 40
Somerset 28 Williamsburg 24
Somerset by 18
Somerset 30, Williamsburg 14
I'll take Somerset.
Somerset - 45
Williamsburg - 7
Somerset is to good up front.
Briar Jumpers win it 41-13.
Somerset 35-14.
Somerset 35-21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bunnies - 42

Orange Jackets - 0
🐰 Should play into December this year
Jumpers win this one easily to big up front for the jackets to handle. Somerset wins 36 to 7
has anyone that is weighing in on this actually watched Williamsburg any? It just seems that Williamsburg isn't given a chance, so how has any of you all developed the opinion on this? I'm asking cause I haven't. And, I'm curious about Williamsburg's line? As far as skill players., they are always quick and good, but can they give the new QB time?
baller1989 Wrote:has anyone that is weighing in on this actually watched Williamsburg any? It just seems that Williamsburg isn't given a chance, so how has any of you all developed the opinion on this? I'm asking cause I haven't. And, I'm curious about Williamsburg's line? As far as skill players., they are always quick and good, but can they give the new QB time?

I have watched Williamsburg and they are pretty good but young in places. I realize it was the first game, but they looked sloppy against Jellico at times. it will surprise me if Ponder has time to throw the ball, because Somerset is very very strong on the line. I think they have a defense that could carry them to Kroger Field. They also have a good quarterback.
I think Williamsburg will be tough by season's end because they are playing teams like Somerset.
Somerset 31
Williamsburg 14
What Somerset Radio Station is broadcasting this game ?
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:What Somerset Radio Station is broadcasting this game ?

106.1, there will also be a live stream on LakeCumberlandSports.com
Somerset 28
Williamsburg 6
pjdoug Wrote:I have watched Williamsburg and they are pretty good but young in places. I realize it was the first game, but they looked sloppy against Jellico at times. it will surprise me if Ponder has time to throw the ball, because Somerset is very very strong on the line. I think they have a defense that could carry them to Kroger Field. They also have a good quarterback.
ok, thanks for that. I haven't heard much about Williamsburg. so isn't Somerset in the same class as Danville? So Danville will have to go thru Somerset?