Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charles Matthews/Sacha Killeya-Jones
Was talking to my Dad about his transfer.

This might end up being a bit of a thought experiment, because we don't know who is going to stay in the draft and who is leaving, but what are your thoughts on the transfer?

Wish him the best, but hope he doesn't become a Charles Matthews type (i.e., someone playing later in the tournament than Kentucky and filling a role that could have really helped UK advance).
It was announced earlier today that UNC is out of the running for Killeya-Jones, so I don't think that Matthews is necessarily the best comparison.

The schools he was otherwise considering include: Arizona State, Clemson, Georgetown, Nevada, N.C. State, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Texas and Wake Forest.

Maybe if he ends up at Arizona State, Clemson, or Notre Dame, then there's a solid chance that he's at a program that ends up with the same tournament success as Kentucky, with Texas and Nevada (coached by former NBA head coach Eric Musselman) having decent shots of doing so as well given what they might have in a given year.
Hes going to NC state
Grades caused North Carolina to back off. Maybe a reason he couldn't get out of Cal's doghouse.
RealJokersWild24 Wrote:It was announced earlier today that UNC is out of the running for Killeya-Jones, so I don't think that Matthews is necessarily the best comparison.

The schools he was otherwise considering include: Arizona State, Clemson, Georgetown, Nevada, N.C. State, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Texas and Wake Forest.

Maybe if he ends up at Arizona State, Clemson, or Notre Dame, then there's a solid chance that he's at a program that ends up with the same tournament success as Kentucky, with Texas and Nevada (coached by former NBA head coach Eric Musselman) having decent shots of doing so as well given what they might have in a given year.

He will be playing for the wolfpack along side a Kentuckian.
E's Army Wrote:Grades caused North Carolina to back off. Maybe a reason he couldn't get out of Cal's doghouse.

thats something i never thought i would see in print. UNC worried about grades. 4 basket weaving classes and a class on how to sleep in class and he is up to a 3.5.