Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe this is why Donovan was late for the Marshall Conference
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N757M

Thats a flight that left Gainesville Regional Airport at 2:27pm and landed at Lexington's Bluegrass Airport at 3:48pm. So he did have time to catch a ride from Lexington to Huntington. Which is where he arrived about 55mins late.
that very well could be the reason but it takes more than that to get to huntington from lexington at that time of day..
Big- D Wrote:that very well could be the reason but it takes more than that to get to huntington from lexington at that time of day..

It is at the very least 2+ hours to get from Lexington to Huntington no matter what time of day it is.

133 miles from The airport to Marshall. If you averaged 60 miles an hour it would take almost 2.5 hours.
Big- D Wrote:that very well could be the reason but it takes more than that to get to huntington from lexington at that time of day..
Yeah, don't think that he could but a 2+ hour trip into one under one hour.
Well, its obvious he couldn't have rode in a vehicle from Lexington to Huntington. But he could have caught a ride in a helicopter with Mitch Barnhardt from Lexington to Huntington. Which wouldn't take long at all.
Or he could have used a teleporter?
or a donkey
Beef Wrote:Or he could have used a teleporter?

Look everyone.... We've got a comedian!
This is getting out of control.:eek:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol beef that just made me laugh.
i know how long it takes to get from lexington to huntington i was just stating that there is a possibilty that he might have gotten there through the air, but it doesnt matter because no one knows anything for sure......
Oh I was just having some fun. No big deal.
I think he's just superman. That's how he did it. Tubby could have never done it. That's why his nickname is TUBBY. Duh people. Sheesh. Donovan is so awesome & he will be teaching good ol Jared Carter how to hit a lay-up in noooooo time.
Beef Wrote:Oh I was just having some fun. No big deal.

I understand... I was just caught up in the moment. Cool
That plane was a 757. If it was Donovan, he would have taken a private jet I'm sure.
BCF4L Wrote:That plane was a 757. If it was Donovan, he would have taken a private jet I'm sure.
And use his own nickle to charter a private jet??? I doubt it.
With all the things going on right now with media trying to pursue him and whatnot, I wouldn't doubt it. He has to hear enough as it is, let alone having to hear it on a commercial airline.
Beef Wrote:Or he could have used a teleporter?
If he would have done that then he wouldnt have been late.
You all act like Donovan is the second coming of Jesus the way your watching the flight patterns.... some of you could get some pretty nice gigs as flight controllers....