Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post-Mania Madness
What do you guys think?

I think it was the best one in a while.
Agreed. To be honest, Raw was probably just as good if not better than Mania. This year's Mania wasn't the best.I thought the year that NWO came out to help Sting against DX was the best one in recent memory
Mania 34 was awesome.... I've seen'em all and this is my favorite, but it was WAY too long!

Eleven matches on the main card was too many.
- The Triple Threat for the U.S. title.
- The Fatal Four-Way for the Tag Team titles.
^^^^^^
Even though these were title matches and had some top talent, IMO, these could have been left off the main card.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Ronda Rousey impressed me. Even though I poo-pooed on her earlier, she is gonna be the face of the WWE. Wearing the Kilt to the ring was the best part, but she needs to use a version or Roddy Piper's intro music. Similar to the way Charlotte uses her dad's old theme.

She was a tad bit ruff, but the way she worked with Triple H blew me away. Looked like she was back in the UFC in her title run. Six UFC title wins, Two Strikeforce title wins with an overall 12-2 MMA record... eight of her fourteen bouts, she either won or defended a championship. Ten of her fourteen bouts were for a championship.

You heard it here first... Ronda Rousey will headline a WrestleMania.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Loved it! Not many swerves, but it didn't need them. I taped Raw, so I haven't watched it yet, but have heard similar reviews of how great a follow-up to Mania it was.