Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Katz "Donovan will not go to Kentucky"
He may end up being right but the fact that Katz said it makes me believe that it is more possible now that Donovan could be the next coach at UK.

Katz is so full of it. The only part of the segment on ESPN radio that I agreed with is that some UK fans are insane.

ESPN will probably run Katz' statements all day as an actual story. The guy throws so many theories out there he bound to hit the bullseye every once in a while.
his eyes are brown he is so full of he should go over to cbs with davis and kellog and bash Kentucky together they would love to see ky struggle.
He's a doucebag.........

So, is the rest of the media....nothin but, doucebags.....
well andy katz is a moron.
FBALL Wrote:He may end up being right but the fact that Katz said it makes me believe that it is more possible now that Donovan could be the next coach at UK.

Katz is so full of it. The only part of the segment on ESPN radio that I agreed with is that some UK fans are insane.

ESPN will probably run Katz' statements all day as an actual story. The guy throws so many theories out there he bound to hit the bullseye every once in a while.

I heard this as well this morning. Katz was late getting on the Tubby story last week. :moon:

Did you also hear where ESPN News last night ran a report that Donovan will end up coaching the Miami Heat next season?
jammin' jamey Wrote:I heard this as well this morning. Katz was late getting on the Tubby story last week. :moon:

Did you also hear where ESPN News last night ran a report that Donovan will end up coaching the Miami Heat next season?
ESPN has gone from reporting sports news to trying to create it.
FBALL Wrote:ESPN has gone from reporting sports news to trying to create it.

That sounds like an interesting topic for a thread, "ESPN - Reporting or Creating News"
jammin' jamey Wrote:I heard this as well this morning. Katz was late getting on the Tubby story last week. :moon:

A version of that rumor's been rampant down here for a while: Donovan moving to the Heat after his UF contract expires.

Uh, wait ... I guess that should be "ESPN.com rumor reporter Fargo North has confirmed that in Florida there's a rumor going around that Billy Donovan will take over the Miami Heat after his contract with the University of Florida expires." Smile
If Katz said it then its gotta be true Smile
Andy Katz's opinion is no greater than ours. He may have more sources and all that good stuff but, he is no UK fan, and obviously hasn't been paying attention to how Billy Donovan hasn't blown off Kentucky yet, and still avoids the discussion about him joining UK. Donovan could've turned down the UK job lots of times and hasn't. If Thad Matta, John Calipari, and Rick Pitino can do it, so can Billy Donovan.
Yea, Katz also said Tubby wouldn't leave.............ok.....
Katz is a genius. Why can't u all see that?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Katz is a genius. Why can't u all see that?
Please tell me you're joking!
I heard that Katz was backtracking his statements somewhat this morningSmile
if billy donovan werent interested in uk why wouldnt he say something like im happy where i am instead of puting his chances of a repeat on the line
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Please tell me you're joking!
Man if u couldn't smell the sarcasm there I doubt there is any help for ya.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Man if u couldn't smell the sarcasm there I doubt there is any help for ya.
I was just checking. With all of the things I've read and heard, it's kind of hard to determine what's fact and fiction, ya know?
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I was just checking. With all of the things I've read and heard, it's kind of hard to determine what's fact and fiction, ya know?
Yea i got ya man.