Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat Summit
This is kind of stupid. Just thought of it, Pat Summitt is the most winningest NCAA basketball coach of all time and there is never been a woman coach that has coached a mens too. I guess it can't happen but how could would it be to have coach Summit has the new UK coach. lol
You are right, It is kind of stupid.
Won't happen, now or ever.
She Really Knows The Game Of Hoops.
I would say she would do a great job... I don't see it happening but that would be awesome
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Look folks, I LOVE Pat Summitt. There is no greater X's and O's coach in the country over a long period of time. Her record speaks for itself. However in our culture I don't think she could succeed in the recruiting aspect. UK fans want blue chippers...are these blue chippers honestly gonna want to play for a woman? Not trying to sound sexist---I think she can outcoach anybody (even Billy D)---I just think the recruiting might be a problem.
if any womens coach really had a chance it would be UCONN's coach. Not tryng to sounds sexist or anything, but most players wouldnt play for a woman. UCONN's coach, being that he is male, could possibly make the jump someday.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:You are right, It is kind of stupid.
Won't happen, now or ever.

Smile:popcorn:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not a snowballs chance in Hadees that will happen. Not dissing Summitt, but it wont happpen at all.
Even if they were to offer her the job she wouldn't leave her Lady Vols.
FYI she interview for the womens job before taking the Tenn position way back when.

I guess you could say we may have screwed the pooch by taking Sharron Fannin over her.
John Wooden is sill living, he had some success in the big dance, if I recall.
Doc Holliday Wrote:FYI she interview for the womens job before taking the Tenn position way back when.

I guess you could say we may have screwed the pooch by taking Sharron Fannin over her.

I never knew she was interviewed for the UK womens job.. I take it she wasn't really interested though..