Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The BUS just keeps on rolling
Bettis agrees to a one year deal to remain with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
thats good to hear
i think the bus has another year left in those big o legs lol
ah wish he would just retire..lol
Not going to happen after the year he had.
yea really
he had a great season, so i wouldnt say its his time to leave, yet...
I see him playing another two or three actually.
yea, when u have a good year no point in quitting
it doesnt matter wut kind of year he had, the bottom line is he wanted the ring and he aint getting one, cuz the patriots aint goin ne where, there hear to stay baby!
you mean here to stay right lol
anyways the Pats are just great and if Bettis was wanting a championship i think he should have signed with someone other than Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh will win SB within the next 5 years i think... but thats just my opnion
Rothlisburger? will win it for them
Good move by the Steelers
I steel don't see the steelers from steel town winning any super bowl any time soon. I steel could be wrong steel.
steelers just had an overrated defense, i mean my patriots scored 41 points on the #1 defense baby!
their defense is somewhat overrated but you must admit they have a lot of talent on that side of the ball
not really man, the only defensive player from the steelers that i would want would be that one guy, sry cant remember his name, he was like hawaiian or simoan, long hair, ne ways there safety
Troy Polamalu-thats who you are talking about i think
but you have to remeber Kendrell Bell had a decent season
and james farrior had a good season at the LB position
o yea
can you say joey porter
i would love to have all of thoe guys on my defense!!!
Not a bad defense at all D30.
ahh thnks D30 troy polamalu is his name, he is a fierce competitor thats why id take him, i wouldnt take farrior or porter just cuz they play linebacker and we already have 4 GREAT LINEBAKCERS... :lol:
no prob ya'll
haha but yes of course you dont need them on your team but almost any other team in the league would love to have those guys!
lol...wed be glad to take on him...hes a good fierce competitor
haha very good comp.
but as my patriots proved, the steelers are no MATCH...lol
haha no match what so ever lol
the only team i was scared off was the eagles....from day one they possessed the most weapons, but in the end we won..lol