Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class A Semifinals Beechwood at Campbellsville
Thoughts?
Beechwood 35
Cville 14
Beechwood 44-6
Now that mayfield is gone Beechies get a free pass to the finals every year
I know Beechwood is traditionally a 1A power but what is it about this year's team that makes them unbeatable in 1A like everyone is saying? This isn't a knock on them I just haven't seen Beechwood play nor have I seen any film on them and I was just wondering.
Beechwood.
Beechwood 42-14.
Beechwood by 30. Mismatch.
Uh oh :welcome:to Flagville woods :ref2::ref1::ref2::ref1::ref2::ref1:

Beechwood 56
Campbellsville 08
:pondering:I’ve never seen a Beechwood fan on here!!
RAMDAD50 Wrote::pondering:I’ve never seen a Beechwood fan on here!!

They all hang at that Other site!
Beechwood by whatever they want. Campbellsville does have a few athletes but no depth and not enough to match Beechwood.
The Tigers roll in convincing fashion
As nice of a year that Campbellsville has had, they simply don't have the numbers to hang with Beechwood. I'd dare say that C-ville has some athletes to make some plays, but they don't have the depth that's needed for 4 quarters against a team like this. But, overall, I doubt anyone in Campbellsville is going to complain about their season, even if they lose by 60+.
Orange Blaze Wrote:I know Beechwood is traditionally a 1A power but what is it about this year's team that makes them unbeatable in 1A like everyone is saying? This isn't a knock on them I just haven't seen Beechwood play nor have I seen any film on them and I was just wondering.

Beechwood just has a lot of offensive weapons. They're not going to wow you with pure size up front. I think Raceland looks to be bigger than them in the trenches on both sides. But they have quality depth, a lot of speed at the skill positions, and are very fundamentally sound. They also have a lot of experience, as I think they returned 8 starters from last years team on defense. Rash is one of the best coaches in the state in any class. Not unbeatable by any means, but they are very talented.
Beechwood 5-2 vs top 7000

Campbellsville 0-3
Think Beechwood is too much. Tigers win 42-0.
Campbellsville is one of the better jobs in the 5th Region & in the entire "west" side of things all classes when it comes too looking at having a realistic shot at winning region titles (which, what more can you really ask for?).

I think you are going to start seeing them play on Black Friday a lot more in the future (them and Russellville battling it out more years than not) with a legit shot to get to the title game in the coming years especially if Beechwood ends up bumping to 2A like I've heard they likely will in the next realignment.

Campbellsville's middle school and youth leagues are in great shape with plenty of talent coming up.

Happy for Coach Estes, his staff and the team.
Also, for anyone coming to the game, Campbellsville is home to the last Druthers in the world.

Another also, don't eat there. It's gross.

I would dare say that Campbellsville might be one of the better jobs in that central Kentucky area. Good community support, great system coming up through the ranks, and a very favorable district and region. The only real issue is that the school population is really really small.
TheHotSnakes Wrote:Also, for anyone coming to the game, Campbellsville is home to the last Druthers in the world.

I would dare say that Campbellsville might be one of the better jobs in that central Kentucky area. Good community support, great system coming up through the ranks, and a very favorable district and region. The only real issue is that the school population is really really small.

Erroneous! :biglmao:

I love it Smile
Running clock
Beechwood in this one. Good luck to both teams.
Campbellsville should have a shot to compete every year in the weakest region in the state.
E's Army Wrote:Campbellsville should have a shot to compete every year in the weakest region in the state.

Until they start giving different sized trophies for winning any kind of title in other classes; I doubt they will worry about too much. lol

That's how 6A views views everybody else, too.
TheHotSnakes Wrote:Also, for anyone coming to the game, Campbellsville is home to the last Druthers in the world.

I Love Druther's . I've driven back in time to visit Druther's in Campbellsville. it was like living in the 1980's again. the food was still the same, and not gross.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Erroneous! :biglmao:

I love it Smile

Me too. I love the royal burgers, fried vegetables etc.
Go Eagles !